Something is definitely wrong with 115% killers!

I thought it was just Charlotte. That she just moved in a clunky way tricking my brain into thinking she moves slow.

But after getting pissed off with how merciless insecure survivors are being I went back to Clown and Doc, and they also feel very slow and sluggish.

Is this just me? 115 killers suddenly feel like 110 killers since the new chapter.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    I thought it was just Charlotte. That she just moved in a clunky way tricking my brain into thinking she moves slow.

    But after getting pissed off with how merciless insecure survivors are being I went back to Clown and Doc, and they also feel very slow and sluggish.

    Is this just me? 115 killers suddenly feel like 110 killers since the new chapter.

    I'm not sure, but I've definitely felt the same thing.

    The only movement speed thing I've heard of is that Legion lost his extra Frenzy speed and Lunge range.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/210080/killer-movement-speed-feels-off

    I'm not sure, but I've definitely felt the same thing.

    The only movement speed thing I've heard of is that Legion lost his extra Frenzy speed and Lunge range.

    Ok, I confidently say after quite a few more matches with Doc, Clown, Demo, Blight, and Bubba that there is definitely something wrong with 115% m/s killers. They all feel sluggish as heck since the chapter release.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1787704#Comment_1787704

    Ok, I confidently say after quite a few more matches with Doc, Clown, Demo, Blight, and Bubba that there is definitely something wrong with 115% m/s killers. They all feel sluggish as heck since the chapter release.

    You tried flashlights yet? honestly the game feels off since this patch and that goes for a number of things. Side note you dont play charlotte you just play victor, he`s OP as F with such little cooldown if they kill him and if they dont its a 3v1 so its also a win.

  • Im not sure but charlotte definitely feels slow when using her. if it does affect 115% killers do you think it would slow down there abilities too such as hillbillys chainsaw?

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    I thought it was just Charlotte. That she just moved in a clunky way tricking my brain into thinking she moves slow.

    But after getting pissed off with how merciless insecure survivors are being I went back to Clown and Doc, and they also feel very slow and sluggish.

    Is this just me? 115 killers suddenly feel like 110 killers since the new chapter.

    I noticed this as well. I actually went to go check her movespeed to confirm she was 115 and not a 110 killer. Not sure what it is, but it didn't seem to impact the chases much.

    I played some Bubba and he felt fine to me, although I spent most of the chases using the chainsaw.

  • It definitely felt like Charlotte was slow. But on blight I didn't notice anything with him.

  • @Pig_Is_Pog said:

    Im not sure but charlotte definitely feels slow when using her. if it does affect 115% killers do you think it would slow down there abilities too such as hillbillys chainsaw?

    Yeah Charlotte feels sluggish, but I just put it down to the way they animated her stride.

    I got sick of being bullied by survivors and switched to my most used mains: Doc and Clown. I get shocked thinking “wait... why do they feel slower? Is this in my head?” I tested a few other 115% killers and they absolutely feel slower than usual, as I play this pretty much daily so I’m pretty sensitive to such small changes.

  • I noticed this with pyramidhead- movement feels sluggish. Reeeeally hope it's just visual and killers aren't actually slower right now.

  • Yeah I played some Doc and Ghost Face and it felt like I was moving through treacle, though my chases were absolutely fine. Did they alter the FOV, maybe?

  • @konchok said:

    It definitely felt like Charlotte was slow. But on blight I didn't notice anything with him.

    Blight's camera probably closer to the ground. It makes effect that you walking faster visually.

  • @kaeru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1787977#Comment_1787977

    Blight's camera probably closer to the ground. It makes effect that you walking faster visually.

    Blight also felt slower than usual to me.

  • I didnt notice it with wraith but I can very well believe it could be happening

  • I didn't played recently but I also noticed in some youtuber's video (probably Otz or ScottJund) that killer feels walking slower. But I thought it's because I took a break.

  • @kaeru said:

    I didn't played recently but I also noticed in some youtuber's video (probably Otz or ScottJund) that killer feels walking slower.

    I’m going to put it in bug reports

  • They could probably changed fov or camera height and didn't put it to patch notes.

  • Please put any bugs here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Use the search bar to see if it has been reported before.