What's Average Lobby Wait time on PC?
I want to play Doctor for a stupid amount of bloodpoints, but my lobbies aren't filling up. (Rank 15 btw) How long do you guys have to wait before you can play?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
About 2 minutes (rank 10 or something, I think).
Well right now the ques are pretty insane because of the new killer release/BP bonus. As of now, I'm waiting ~10 minutes per trial. When everything goes back to normal though, it should be a minute or two.
ok....so... I have no clue how yall get such low wait times, for killers I get insta matches but I can never play Survivor. why? because I have cued for survivor and not gotten a match for 6 hours! I'm not exaggerating. it was 12 pm I had my download region set to Canada Toronto and passed out in my bed waiting.. woke up at 6:30 to DBD still trying to find a match! it's pathetic. I can't find a region where I can get a match with survivor meaning I can really even prestige any of them or get any teachable perks unless I play killer and dump the points into a survivor instead of the killer which is a waste cause I can't get a match.
For me 2-4 minutes.
In the evening, it's instant.
That is the opposite of what I experience.
Survivor gets an instant match. Click Join Lobby and I'm in.
Only time I had issues with Survivor is when there is an update and I'd been in game and didn't update.
Create a Lobby with Killer and it takes 20 minutes or longer.
This has been this way for months and now I'm stuck at Rank 20 Killer so I'm sure that's not helping either.
On PC, survivor for me (red rank) is an instant pop, while killer (green rank) is 5-10 minutes.
Usually for me killers lobbies are pretty much instant. That's going from around rank 11/12 green after reset to red ranks.
Only time I had problems as killer was when I first started. Rank 15 and under can be rough, rank 20 really bad. I remember thinking the community was dead when I first started.
4 days ago I had an average of 15 minute queue time.
I tried today again and only waited 3-4 mins or sth
Well right now it's 15-20min but that is extremely out of the norm because of the problems with this event. Outside of the event, it's normally 5min tops. This is at rank 1 tho
Rank 1, 5-10mins.
R1 killer, ~10 minutes.
but 2 secs for survivors regardless of the rank.
Because of the current lobby issues.
Which aren't really "fixed".
I need to wait at least 10-15 minutes to get a rank 1 match now.
Some are as fast as 10 min, but usually after I broke the 15 minute mark, I let go and switch to survivor.
Around 10 minutes, rank 5
Survivor's instant, Killer take 5-15 minutes at the moment. Rank 1.