T-bag
So how many of you can't help but hang around a door and t-bag as a survivor and wait for the killer, yet when you play as killer it is just a chore of the game to have to chase the survivors out because they destroyed you in a game 😂 This happens to me at least once a week and it's just like a circle of karma I swear. So who all else has this in their plain of the entity's reality?
Comments
I just don't and leave.
Nobody ain't got time to wait.
I even oftenly let my teammates to die in the round even tho I could save them, since for me, they did their job : they allowed me to escape, and I'm very thankful for that
I come back at times, when I feel like I could earn some efficient points without too much risks.
Teabagging tho ? nah, kinda pointless.
Well, I only do that if the killer camped or tunnelled. Most of the time I run circles with Neas head looking up like a derp until the killer comes along & some killers do it with me xD lol
Better hope you don't make a mistake, cause I had a couple of survivors that did, and they payed dearly. Popped evil within 3 and got some extra kills lol. Most satisfying feeling ever.
Never
why is tbagging so offensive lol
like for me its just me bein silly and im like haha taste my butt i dur u and some people get so fed up with it
I remember a video of Truetalent waiting by the edge of the gate and myers pops EW3 and uses tombstone xD I can't find the video though
This is directly for you since you have such an issue with killers camping.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS3DvvOQI04&t=2s
This is straight from the devs before the game came out.
I asked them, why do you wait? Why, when everyone left is here?
Thier reply was: "It's only fair to show the killer where you are, before you go."
That's odd, I remarked. But explained why they kept throwing pallets down and vaulting.
Another answered: "because I have to show the killer I won."
Leaving, I thought already accomplished this.
The last one just said: "I'm just messing around with them."
I suppose there's one in almost every group.
It's a strange thing indeed. Unless I know there's a good chance of saving someone, I don't wait around.
There is no reason to "tbag" that I can see, unless you want to watch your character twerk.
I would love to see that.
Hahaha. Thanks. He was a good sport about it too.
tbagging btw
Keep Tbagging at exit gates and one day you'll face Blood Warden. You won't ever do it again trust me
I ignore them and find pallets to break. If they wait for me to chase them out, I send a report for holding the game hostage and farming bp/shards.
IF I play a survivor, I just leave. As a Killer, yes I've had to "show myself" or "make an appearance" to expedite survivors leaving. I don't tbag, doesn't award points, and my ego is healthy enough that I don't need that last little bit of insignificant "in your face".
I once indulged with a friend in the practice of teabagging a killer at the gates...I felt like a horrible human being.
I don't ever teabag at the exit gates. I have waited at exit gates when I want to know the fate of the other survivors and if I can help them escape but the moment they do something stupid like stand at the exit gate or go back out to look for the hatch I leave. Once you've been safely at the gate and chose to wait then I've one my part and leave.
I will only ever teabag if the killer was a camping tunneling douche.
What is this t-bagging I am reading about? All I know is victory crouches. The only time I give victory crouches is to one of my buddies in survive with friends, or our private kill your friends lobby.
I never t-bag, but i do wait at the exit gate to let the killer get a free hit, usually messaging them after a minute or 2 if they don't show up. If i'm injured or it's Billy/Leatherface/tier III Mike i'll just leave, sometimes i do anyway.