Killer's POV chase music is gone?
So I played 3 matches with demo and one with myers, and they now have the survivors POV chase music (I have to say don't change it for demo the survivor one is great). I don't know about killers like oni, doc, twins and blight. But can anyone confirm that the bug is present and my game is not bugged?
Comments
Well Twins never had their own chase music on the PTB so I can't tell if it's theirs or the survivors. Right now it sounds like the Survivor's POV but it could be intentional.
I don't think that it's intentional, I played a game with doc and oni and they also have the survivors POV one. Hope they fix this
Yep, that's a new bug. Doctor, Oni, Demo, Blight, every killer with unique chase music has the survivor chase music.
......Once again, I literally have no idea how this happened
It was before this update the chase music was gone.
First time I noticed that was when I mistaken doc for trapper.
Couldn't see him well and it was the standard music so never expected it to be doc tho
I wanna bring light to this again, played some Oni and was probably more disappointed with the change/bug than I probably shoulda been, that Oni theme made me hyped to kill.
I really hope this is a bug, and not something they let go for 2 years.
It's dbd man, they have bugs all over the place.
They said they are big enough of a team to handle it all but it clearly shows they can't.
They said there is no need for a QOL chapter because they are a much bigger team than they used to be, so dedicating a chapter to fix their problems isn't necessary 🤦♂️
I'm not surprised even a little, sounds working properly seems to be the hardest thing for the devs to do. Of everything that is bugged in this game sounds are bugged the worst and most often. I mean hell, IW has been "bugged" for how many years now? (it isn't meant to stop ALL sounds, only cries of pain, survivors should still breath but that's a bug with the perk.)
Hahaha even today you don't need to run iron will anymore 😂
I never run it and I have matches where I'm injured and don't even make a single sound 🤷♂️
In regards to chase music as the killer..
Other than making it slightly more difficult to hear survivors.. does anyone else have a hard time trying to not picture the musicians in a recording studio going to town on like bongo drums or whatever and someone shredding a guitar etc? lol
I know I’m an adhd head but I don’t believe that’s to blame. I think I’m just a straight up weirdo nerd✊ hahaha.
Surely I’m not completelyyy alone on this, right? 😅