Hello from the Other Side.
There's something to be said about taking a break from DBD for a bit- I've been far less stressed. I highly recommend taking a break from the game, especially to killer mains, as while the game is faily balanced at the moment it's in its most aggravating state for killers. At least, in my opinions.
Unfortunately, taking a break has had a rather peculiar side effect: I want to play more, but every time I load up the game I think about all the hassle the game's design/toxic community has given me and end up turning to a different game. Like, I love the game's premise, and playing Killer is fun, but damn it's tedious.
Comments
Yeah, plus if you take a break from the game for long enough you get rusty at the gameplay.
I'm currently stuck in red ranks after being on a 3 week break and it really sucks.
🎵I must've called a thousand times...🎵
The problem is somehow even after 4 years people don't understand this and it makes solo nearly unplayable besides the few games where people actually decide to play, I'm taking a break myself after 9,000 hours of gameplay because the whole experience is starting to dwindle and it's gone stale for me , there are too many other games that are fun to play where you don't have to put up with half the BS you do in this game including the things out of your control like bugs or bad development.
I play on xbox and I'm a killer main so what I usually end up doing is playing two or three games and then take a small break and play something like rocket league. Rinse and repeat. It still let's me get my archives done without diving too deep and getting super involved and eventually stressed.
You mean, players doing game objectives to win games is unbalanced?
Snark aside, there's plenty of perks to slow down gens. Plus, if you get rid of a survivor, it slows down progress as a whole.
"You mean, players doing game objectives to win games is unbalanced" u can technically dilute all balancing issues in pretty much every game to this.
Well, the issue of balance comes in when one side does a base game objective better than the other side. But, players doing tasks necessary to win the game, in itself, isn't unbalanced.
To tell you I’m sorry
For everything that I've done
Dang I wanted to do it.
But when I call you never
Seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry
For breaking your heart
But it don't matter, it clearly
Why can’t the forums be more like this
Doesn't tear you apart anymore
(I love this)
Hello, how are you?
(same)
I think the problem is one side keeps getting told "how" they should do their objective. While the other is not only allowed to use everything and anything, they keep getting more tools to achieve their objective because of developers that don't play past rank 20.
It's so typical of me to talk about myself, I'm sorry
I hope that you're well
Did you ever make it out of that town
Where nothing ever happened?
Gotta be faster next time buddy ;)
It's no secret
Who's peeling onions in here? 😭
That the both of us
Are running out of time
So hello from the other side (other side)
I must've called a thousand times (thousand times)
To tell you I'm sorry
For everything that I've done
But when I call you never
Seem to be home
Hello from the outside (outside)
At least I can say that I've tried (I've tried)
To tell you I'm sorry
For breaking your heart
But it don't matter, it clearly
Doesn't tear you apart anymore
Why
Yess helping out
Bruh
I saw a pattern and continued it