Nerf Billy or Buff Leatherface?
What you guys think?
What you guys think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Buff Leatherface, without a doubt.
Both. I'd say Leatherface needs a change in function, since one-hits are so powerful and Hillbilly has no penalty to his, whereas LF is screwed, but he gets relegated to camping because of the way his works.
Billy is fine, has been fine for a very long time.
Leatherface I'm on the fence about. I know he's weak, but I'm loath to suggest a buff for him because his defense is so strong.
Buff Leatherface. We shouldn't have to nerf the strong Killers, we should have to buff the weaker ones. Nerfing the strong Killers will only end up making more unviable Killers.
and leave Billy alone he can only move in one line unless he has add ons that will allow him to steer more smoothly. It is really fun playing against him.
Billy is one of the most balanced killers imo.
Buff both!
LF needs his rev slow down to be removed.
And both need the timelimits from their add ons be removed.
Billy does not need to be touched, he is currently the only Killer that does not feel useless or broken, leave him be.
LF...yeah, Bubba is needing a buff, maybe even a rework to give him more options than camping.
nerfing a viable killer will not make others more viable, it will just reduce the already tiny pool of viable killers
Buff Leatherface.
I’d say Leatherface should get some kind of buff, maybe his frenzy time is reduced or something like that. But I don’t see why Billy should be nerfed, but the could nerf his Add-ons that make his chainsaw almost instant.
Buff Leatherface, nerf Billy imo. He just doesn't have any downsides to him. Speed boost and a one shot kill seems like a bit much to me, especially since most other killers have to sacrifice something to get that kind of power (Myers). He just has pretty much no downsides, and I think he should have some
Both, I'd like to see billy have some sort of cooldown on his chainsaw just a few seconds just to bring him in line. Leatherface legit has mobility problems, I think players need to get speed oriented perks for him (play with your food, noed) I think Rancor would help him out since it's an all in one perk.
There is no need to nerf Billy... EVERY killer should be at Billys level of performance
i was just about to say that...
Why is this a choice? You know they can do both.
Ofc, nerf billy and more people will start playing Nurse. Great.
Don’t think that is possible. You won’t see Wraith and Freddy on the same preformance level as Billy and Nurse. You have viable killers like Myers, Huntress, and Clown but they just don’t have as much map pressure nor will they be on the same level as the top two killers.
Apropos map pressure … have played against a Freddy with Class Photo? That's applying tons of pressure on the team. But it is a purple add on and you can't play it all the time. :P
Then nerf nurse too
The reason Freddy has no map pressure is the same reason why Leatherface and Myers with Dying Light get a 1K...they are natural campers and tunnelers. Now don’t get me wrong...there is nothing wrong with a little camping or tunneling but with Freddy’s perks it makes him ONLY go after the obsession trying to get those 6 Remember Me tokens. I’ve rarely seen good Freddy players for this reason alome which also makes Freddy kind of boring to play against.
Freddy and Wraith’s power do not help them in a chase which makes them extremely weak in chases, but they are excel in tracking survivors. Freddy is your average M1 killer but even weaker with little map pressure. Wraith is only a step above that.
Yes I know that not all Freddy players tunnel the obsession, it’s just what I’ve experienced and one of the reasons why I’ve seen Freddy do so bad in rounds
erm… with Class Photo you do not start hurting anyone before you have all asleep. Ok, after that, Freddy is forced to tunnel, because he can't leave an injured survivor alone, since they would use Self Care to wake up. And I hardly ever use Remember Me, so I can't say much about that.^^
Not all killers will be as viable. Buff leather how, his power is straightforward. Just needs ultra rares. Also, freddy camping is bad, he's best with class photo slugs.
Leatherface needs slight adjustments, he doesn’t need any BIG overall buffs but a few quality of life changes. One I can tell you is that he could be given a smaller terror radius similar to the Huntress.
I’ve actually run into more Leatherfaces at high ranks than a lot of “top tier killers”. He isn’t the most viable but it is still possible to get a 4K.
I think the timelimit on the chainsaw add ons are crap.
Before they got nerfed, they had been without limit.
Got hit by the saw = repairspeed debuff for the rest of the game.
Purple add on gives a repairspeed debuff for 120 seconds.
Hey that guy has been hit by a saw… so he is most likely down., carried and hooked.
And after the unhook he needs to get to a safe place and get healed.
By the time he goes back on a gen, the debuff is most likely already expired.
then nobody plays the game anymore
buff chili boy obviously.
also, chainsaw debuff addons stack btw iirc.
Except the leatherface I said to buff.
seems you dislike the things ppl say to you of course dont prove me wrong youre a killer main billy will get a nerf soon leatherface i dont know hes a killer camper so probably he will get buff but i dont think so
Billy won't get nerfed, if it was gonna happen then it would have already, same with Nurse.
work on your English skills, you're barely coherent
well i dont really care but people seems to understand xd just dont yeet all the time