Is Nea the smallest Survivor?
From playing Nea a decent amount, I feel like she's the smallest, but I'm not quite sure. Is Nea the smallest Survivor is or there another contender I'm forgetting about?
Tagged:
Mod
From playing Nea a decent amount, I feel like she's the smallest, but I'm not quite sure. Is Nea the smallest Survivor is or there another contender I'm forgetting about?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think Ming is slightly shorter than Nea - not sure where Cheryl fits in there either
No, but I found this height chart on Reddit.
Here is the link.
It is Feng Min. She’s the smallest.
i'm assuming the guy on the far left is the observer
Yes
All I got from that chart was the fact Tap is packing some cake 😳
No, she's the smallest killer tho.
Zarina is the smallest?? That's surprising.
Nope. Nea is the ugliest. Meg ang Nancy are both shorter than her
She's not, every female and male Survivors have the same height.
That's not strictly true. David King and Ace Visconti share larger models whilst people like Steve Harrington and Quentin Smith actually have smaller ones. Female survivors like Claudette and Meg share one, and I don't think there's a 2nd female one that's smaller but I could easily be mistaken.
Their models in terms of weight are different, but when it comes to height, they're relatively the same.
No, she is the smallest killer.
Observer as survivor when?