Penalties for not loading into the match
Every single time you bring an uncovered offer. Might be a mori. Might be a shroud.
As a killer, this happens to me every single time.
As a survivor when I play with friends, they do the same and they refuse to normally play.
Bring back penalties for not loading into the match. I don't care if it wasn't your fault, if you constantly "crash" for real, then fix your computer before you play.
Comments
No.
Issue with this is consoles regularly unironically crash like that in loading because the game is amazingly optimised
Moris do cause disconnects.
Such a thirst for mori's. Geez
Yes,but we get DC penalties anyway when the game just decides to crash for no reason
Then take the hint and don't bring a Mori?
If it's happening "every single time" sounds to me you're only doing it to yourself.
I meant in the loading screen. At least that (should be) penalty free
I'll just keep playing the way I consider, thank you. Abusing the game to cheat out of a match because "you don't like it" should be bannable.
Under the same logic, -anything- you dislike makes it fair for you to ragequit and there should be no DC penalties whatsoever.
If what you say is true (I don't know) then they obviously should fix that. But in the meantime, since that's not the case with computers, bring back the penalty for PCs if they disconnect while loading. You might get 1 unfair disconnect-penalisation here and there, but it's not going to happen often. And if it does, you should really consider fixing it.
Consoles should've been running at 60fps 2 years ago but that's clearly not the case
Abusing the game mechanic lol
Brings a Mori.
Complaining about mori's lol.
Runs DS, UB, Adrenaline... And swaps to character with a key with 7 seconds left in the lobby.
I'll stop bringing mori's when you stop bringing 1 to 3 friends with comms.
P.s. I regularly bring a shroud of secrecy or a cypress mori just to see if I can add time to entitled survivors match making lock timer😈😂
Are you saying using something that's inside the game justifies you disconnecting on purpose and violating the norms?
People like you must get banned.
Ew, Adrenaline?
"Are you saying"
"Are you saying"
"Are you saying"
Did I say that? Did I type those words? Please re-read it again. Slowly this time.
My "computer" is an Xbox1 that has trouble digesting this game. Just. This. Game.
So you're indeed saying that.
Uninstall the game then and stop disconnecting just because you don't like an offering or a map.
I know... My bad. With all the mori's (shrouds) you'll never see an end game (or match start) anyway lol
Different words can form the same thought.
How is a Mori "abusing" a game mechanic? What is the intended mori use?
God I had no idea... I've been hacking and exploiting mori's to kill survivors. I might get banned😱
Are they supposed to make the killer stand in the corner for 300 sec at the start? I bet that's how a Mori is intended to be used.