Haunted locker... what the??

i was playing cold wind farm at the killer shack doing a generator and one of the lockers opened by itself with no one in it.


Is is this a new thing. I have never seen it do that before????

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I've never seen that happen at all, and no it's nothing new that's been implemented...that's very strange. I've not heard anyone else say anything about it either. It was probably a one off incident (no idea how it was caused though), but if it does happen again it would be great to see it.

  • It was really odd. There was only one other survivor left alive with me and they were being downed on the other side of the map


    wish I was recording it..

  • I wish you were recording it as well, I'd have loved to have seen that!

    I love it when weirdly unexpected things happen in a game

  • I've seen some glitches lately where the survivor model disappears, Like on hook,

  • Sure it wasn't a wraith that was invisible?

  • The only thing I can come up with is lag that the animation is late.

  • I've seen this before and I think it's a bug when lockers are opened too fast. This means shadow dance + iron maiden as wraith, or deerskin gloves + iron maiden as huntress. The locker just re-opens itself randomly. It's weird.

    I think, anyway.

  • I didn't see it but I HEARD it recently. I was playing Spooky Myers and I could see the aura of all four Survivors in front of me. I heard the damn locker behind me open and close fast (loud and clear). I was confused as heck.

  • Maybe it was Harry Potter using his cloak. Harry Potter might be the next survivor!

  • @ArthurDent said:

    i was playing cold wind farm at the killer shack doing a generator and one of the lockers opened by itself with no one in it.

    Is is this a new thing. I have never seen it do that before????

    Quite possibly a player out of sync.

    I was playing as a killer and gen finished by itself. I walked around it twice was unable to kick it and ping!

    About 5 seconds later (possibly less) scratch marks appeared heading away from the gen. Followed and found a survivor, pretty sure they were the one that finished that gen.

    Either that or someone is using an invisibility hack (honestly don't know if that is a thing)

    Always going to be a problem when everyone is running on different systems with different internet setups. You will invariably get weird bugs.

    I had one last night were a Myers downed me. When he picked me up I was on his back in a falling animation, couldn't wiggle as the prompt didn't appear. Next time he picked me up it was normal.

    Possibly the only two glitches I've seen during my time with dbd.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Sure it wasn't a wraith that was invisible?

    no it was against pyramid head

  • There are some funny locker bugs with trapper, but I never heard of any with Pyramid head.

  • I have seen it happen before but I forget who the killer was other then it was NOT a stealth killer so it couldn't have been wraith.

  • Yo that happened to me on Yamoka estate. Also there was a video on the subreddit of it happening but Idk where it is