Least Favorite Map.

We all have that moment where you start up a match, the camera pans, and you learn you're on . . . 
. . . Gosh darn it.

What are your least favorite maps?

My personal dislikes:

Survivor bane: Bloodlodge, due to the lack of tall obstacles and the availability of the hill and the Lodge as vantage points the map is just an enormous sightline. 

Killer bane: Ironworks of Misery, due to the map having more loops and gyms than I'd like all centered around the one window that all killer mains hate (excluding the blinking nurses who can just ignore it).

Comments

  • @IronWolf115 said:
    Haddonfield, as a Leatherface main I die a little inside each time I see that map

    Why? Leatherface's power should be strong on that map as the lack of exits from some of the hedge areas traps survivors.

  • @Peasant said:

    @IronWolf115 said:
    Haddonfield, as a Leatherface main I die a little inside each time I see that map

    Why? Leatherface's power should be strong on that map as the lack of exits from some of the hedge areas traps survivors.

    Easy to hit the hedges, I think.

  • What, no one hating on the new map?
    Ok i hate the new map. Survivors are way to hard to see.

  • @Peasant said:

    @IronWolf115 said:
    Haddonfield, as a Leatherface main I die a little inside each time I see that map

    Why? Leatherface's power should be strong on that map as the lack of exits from some of the hedge areas traps survivors.

    If they get you at the hedge or fence loops though Leatherface is one of the worst killers to try and deal with them

  • @Tsulan said:
    What, no one hating on the new map?
    Ok i hate the new map. Survivors are way to hard to see.

    I have only played the new map once lol and it was as a survivor

  • @IronWolf115 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    What, no one hating on the new map?
    Ok i hate the new map. Survivors are way to hard to see.

    I have only played the new map once lol and it was as a survivor

    I just played it for the first time as killer. Lost survivors mid chase. Them using claudette ninja suits didn´t help.

  • @Tsulan said:
    What, no one hating on the new map?
    Ok i hate the new map. Survivors are way to hard to see.

    I hated on the new map, glad to see I'm still being ignored....(._. )

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    @Tsulan said:
    What, no one hating on the new map?
    Ok i hate the new map. Survivors are way to hard to see.

    I hated on the new map, glad to see I'm still being ignored....(._. )

    ups...
    didn´t see the last entry.

  • The Game, by miles
1 2 ›