Why can't I see any Q&A posts?
I see that the section has 26 discussions but when I click on it I just see Peanits' guidelines.
Tagged:
Mod
I see that the section has 26 discussions but when I click on it I just see Peanits' guidelines.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don’t even see that there should be 26 discussions?
Yeah it won't even let me write a new question either.
Also why does it say "Q&A submissions are open: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/147665/" when you can't write a question?
I'm also curious to see why this is. I had a few questions I had in mind. Is it bugged or something?
Probably just some issues with settings and permissions. Should be resolved quickly
It wouldn't be BHVR if there weren't any technical difficulties
Bump. Still no access to Q&A yet. What gives?
@Peanits @MandyTalk Seems like people are having issues posting Q&A questions!
I still can't see the Q&A questions, any reason why @MandyTalk?
They just tweeted they are having Q&A questions for chapter 18 and they said "ask below", so I guess they mean that we should ask questions on twitter. But maybe they are gonna make it possible for us to ask questions on the forums too in a few hours as well?
I still can’t see them or make any new ones. Maybe they’re Twitter exclusive for some reason? I think it’s highly unlikely, but still possible.
Are you still having trouble seeing them if you follow the link? Because a lot of people have already posted there - I just double checked the category permissions and it all looks normal.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/q-a-questions
It works now thanks!