It was a tie between "HELLOOOOO, NURSE!" and Spirit so I went with my main. In reality, if "HELLOOOOO, NURSE!" wasn't my main, I would've voted Spirit.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Huntress could hatchet me any day and I'd say thank you lol
VOMMY MOMMY VOMMY MOMMY <3 <3 <3!!! She's so pretty AND vomits? Waifu uwu
Gotta say Susie because she is one of the most human killers and is pretty hot. Also unlike Julie she's not taken.
Brb calling the fbi on everyone voting spirit
But stronk Russian wife is good yes
A man of culture I see
Gimme dat RUSSIAN THICKNESS any day!
I should think Spirit considering waifu is Japanese for wife, but I mean it's whatever floats your boat ig.
Aaw, no one chose Hag :c
U sure?
Thank you, kind sir.
It was a tie between "HELLOOOOO, NURSE!" and Spirit so I went with my main. In reality, if "HELLOOOOO, NURSE!" wasn't my main, I would've voted Spirit.