How do you like your eggs?
I like mine scrambled. And if you don't like eggs then that's ok, I'll forgive you just this once.
Tagged:
Mod
I like mine scrambled. And if you don't like eggs then that's ok, I'll forgive you just this once.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like them shoved up my.... ( Don't worry I'm kidding, I do this for laughs) 🤣
Scrambled. With pepper and possibly cheese.
[BAD WORD]in' love scrambled eggs.
over easy or hard boiled. idk those are the only ways ill tolerate them. or poached in eggs benedict.
#I like mine with a kiss!#
in a cradle is pretty lit
Hard boiled with the boiled egg yolk removed.
Alright, I'm too curious not to ask. Why remove the yolk?
Scrambled with some salt.
I think it's the texture of the yolk once it's hard boiled, how it feels when I eat it. I don't like it, it's crumbly and weird to me. I have no issues with a fried or scrambled egg. Only when it's hard boiled I don't like the yolk.
This may come as a shock to some people, but I actually really like Cheese.
As such, my favorite way with eggs is to make omelettes.
Perfectly understandable, I used to have the same problem.
Pro tip: pour a little olive oil onto the yolk and mix them together. They'll combine into a (pleasant, IMO) paste.
Bonus tip: If you fry up some garlic (or anything else, even just raw spices) in the olive oil and then mix everything with the yolk, it should be even better.
I might give this a try and hopefully not burn the kitchen to the ground.