Clown is indeed getting a rework, but not as big as Freddy's.
@Almo confirmed on a stream last night that Clown is getting a rework, but it's not going to be like Freddy's rework was. Which leads me to believe it might be a similar rework to the one Doctor received earlier this year.
No idea when Clown's rework is coming, I'm hoping it's in the next mid-chapter.
What do you guys think? Are you hoping Clown's rework will be good? Do you think Clown is alright where he is (unpopularly) or do you think this is the right decision from the devs?
Clip: https://clips.twitch.tv/YawningSparklingLemurTF2John
Edit: Right I was not expecting this to blow up like it did lmfao
Comments
So as long as you remain blind and capable of entitled mental gymnastics to twist reality in order to never learn from your mistakes you'll call for nerfs to c tier killers...
Am I being punked? No way you're really that bad at the game.
Baby Survivor.
Remind me to dodge you if we get the same lobby.
I think current Clown is pretty strong, but now they're planning on a rework? Its pretty surprising to me, he's one of my favorite killers. I'm not sure what to expect from them, but I hope its good.
Tbh he is fine as he is and he got already the "buffs" he needed. He is only strong if you can aim and mindgame with your bottles correctly otherwise don't play Clown ffs.
How is he the weakest killer? A killer that kills over 60% at rank 1 is not weak. There's some killers that need nerfing before buffing yet another killer for the sake of boosting egos.
The nurse kills far less... Let's buff her instead.
Just pack a shroud of secrecy... They're the type that'll assume it's an ebony mori and rage quit before match start. Plus it'll add to the dc penalty timer I'm sure the have plenty lol.
I was more concerned about when I play survivor actually
He's the entire circus
I'd love an addon that blinks clown to where his bottle lands, iridescent obviously
I miss when Iridiscents were a way of playing the killer differently but still somewhat viable.
Last one I can recall is oni's bloody glove addon
What? You wouldn't want this totally logical, rational person on your team...
I stay in red ranks and I've only seen him like 5 or 6 times since release. I usually only see Huntress, PH, DS and Freddy. I didn't think anyone still played Blight. Lol
Your "more fun to verse" means the killer is powerful like the old Freddy. Stop already and start learn how to play
they cannot buff the current version of his power. Yes it has an easy counter that being throwing the pallet and abandon the loop but the issue is that it's the only counter, meaning that if they buff the current power there will be no way to deal with it makeing his chase impossible to escape.
What they need to do is give the bottles a new effect many give the gas a stacking effect like plauges infection.