How to turn the Spirit into a Viable Killer
So there are a few ways to do this:
1. Make her base Speed 115%
2. Make her Power have no limit at all
3. Make her Power have a Shorter
Cool-down as well as Making her even
Faster in her Power
Or the 4th Way: Make her be able to see
Survivors while using her Power
1. Make her base Speed 115%
2. Make her Power have no limit at all
3. Make her Power have a Shorter
Cool-down as well as Making her even
Faster in her Power
Or the 4th Way: Make her be able to see
Survivors while using her Power
Comments
And she should be able to move while charging her power. :P
She is losing so much ground while activating her power.
I think, if you play her right with some of her perks, she currently already is a viable killer. She just requires practicing in mindgaming.
I agree with the first suggestion but the other three are just ridicules. If she was able to use her power for however long she wanted, limited cool down AND able to see Survivors she would be broken. I am all for making every Killer viable, but not broken lol.
All of those together would just turn her into the Wraith. What she needs depends on what the devs want to do with her.
Do they want her to be a mindgame Killer who uses (or pretends to use) her power mid-chase to trick Survivors? If so:
Do they want her to be a stealth Killer who can interrupt Survivors? If so:
Do they want her to be able to cut off Survivors through the use of her power during chases? If so:
Right now I'm not sure what the devs want her to be able to do, but it seems to be some combination of the three. This simply won't do with her current kit.
Most mindgame talk is just a lame survivor excuse.
Something is broken and unfair for the killer -> "you need to mingame it"
It's like "if you get looped and the chase is to long, stop tunneling and switch target" = get looped by the next guy
Survivors will however know how to counter her in about a Week or 2
Janick and Gabri...Not_Queen already said it on the forums
en
/discussion/
comment/137198#
Comment_137198
Then there are still many builds you could try out like how it has to be done with many other killers. There must be a perk set that works well with her power without needing to change anything.
It's not a lame survivor excuse, It's pretty much what decides how a chase will go (and if chase turns out to be really long it also influences the rest of the game).
I use her to ambush at gens which has been doing pretty well so far, I don't even mind the whoosh sound that happens when I'm approaching since it gives Survivors a fair chance to know I'm coming. I do agree though her movement speed or lunge range needs to be increased slightly. Playing her on Lery's is close to impossible thanks to all the vault spaces and crap littered everywhere.
I dont think so, especially when it comes to coordination via voice comms
But there is no other killer but nurse who can go up against organized SWF on comms. Let's just take a solo survivor queueing theme that gets in the game and does not know who the killer is yet. Then you would have a good chance of getting a 4k with the Spirit.
Exactly and this is why nurse is the only balanced killer.
SWf is part of this game now, accept it and ofc it has to be balanced around SWF now
2 and 4 would be to powerful.
It has been part of the game for quite a while, and I haven't said anywhere that I have trouble accepting so. But I'm not going to pretend like every match must have SWF in the survivor team because that's just total BS. Many people still play solo (like me).
But there will be a new solution for the hatch, so a survivor has to do more for their escape and a 4k could be gained with the Spirit.
While there’s been a need for a hatch solution for a long, long... long time now, I think @JoannaVO is right. I just got the new killer last night and my initial thought, “She is terrible”, but after adding perks, my opinion is changing.
The hatch solution I use; When there’s only 2 survivors left, I down 1 and then hunt for the other. Sometimes I have to down the first a few times, but generally the other survivor slips up somehow. A lot of times I’ll just hook the 3rd and not bother with getting the 4K, which allows for quicker games.
Yeah, I play around with her too when I play as a killer, and when you understand her well enough she can be good. Definetly underrated for now by some.
Sure there are solo players out there, I am a solo survivor aswell. But that doesnt change the fact that SWF is really common now and of course the game has to be balanced around this.
Killers have to verse these kind of teams, you cant deny this
That were my thoughts in the beginning too.
I completely crushed some survivors and 4ked at 5 gens, but now that survivors understand how to play against her, I actually had games where I didnt get a single kill
Would never deny it, I find it very frustrating too when going against a SWF team, but Spirit has only been out for a few days now, and I'm not the best killer around but most of my matches were 4 kills. I personally wouldn't mind making every killer strong enough to go up against a SWF team but I don't see it happening ever. And yes, survivors are slowly understanding her and her sounds, but I see killers using that to trick them and catch their prey.
Any of these things would make her overpowered and even more insane to deal with than the best Nurse in even unskilled hands. People who can't do well with her are doing it wrong, plain and simple.
But she’s still weak.
Like her Power has a Runtime of 5 seconds but has a Cooldown of 20 seconds
Yeah she’s perfectly fine aha
Even with these buffs se can never get close to the Nurse.
I think you don’t get why the Nurse is the Best Killer in the Game.
Without addons its a better idea to chase with 110% in a lot of scenarios, thats kinda sad
one really interesting Idea i just had. what if she could see survivors while haunting, but in her view all the survivors constantly went through the "phasing" state like her passive so even tho she can see them shes not sure exactly which way they are going, nor the exact spot.