The bloodlust experiment

Main killers moring people on 1st hook, I understand your frustration about the bloodlust experiment, but using a mori will not help, it will float 4k statistics during the weekend and the shot will backfire (in your face)

Comments

  • If a killer Mori all survivors after first hook, they don't even get a rank point, so if you do so, as a killer, either you are really dumb, or you just want to ruin the experience for someone.

    Considering the amount of toxic survivors around, that love to teabag, flash spam, etc. I'm not surprised that some killers are doing this just to piss on survivors during the bloodlust test.

  • @Gore_Nargai said:

    If a killer Mori all survivors after first hook, they don't even get a rank point, so if you do so, as a killer, either you are really dumb, or you just want to ruin the experience for someone.

    Considering the amount of toxic survivors around, that love to teabag, flash spam, etc. I'm not surprised that some killers are doing this just to piss on survivors during the bloodlust test.

    considering how bad bhvr is with statistics they will only see the final result (4k) and say: "bloodlust is unnecessary"

    they will ignore player's ranks, addons, items, offerings, if survivors were a 4 man swf or 4 solos

  • @Gore_Nargai said:

    If a killer Mori all survivors after first hook, they don't even get a rank point, so if you do so, as a killer, either you are really dumb, or you just want to ruin the experience for someone.

    Considering the amount of toxic survivors around, that love to teabag, flash spam, etc. I'm not surprised that some killers are doing this just to piss on survivors during the bloodlust test.

    still backfire, imo

  • But wait, that old data is "hyper inflated ", /s

  • @boboca said:

    Main killers moring people on 1st hook, I understand your frustration about the bloodlust experiment, but using a mori will not help, it will float 4k statistics during the weekend and the shot will backfire (in your face)

    I'm frutstrated that the devs are telling me not to play the fun but weaker killers in red ranks anymore. I always have played "fair" don't tunnel or go out of my way to kill one survivor straight off. Don't use moris outside of final hook for a rift challenge, etc


    With this bloodlust experiment I've started playing Spirit and Freddy again. Even Doctor is now impotent on most loops because it turns out BL1 is what made it worthwhile to slow for the pallet/vault stun. Bad decision devs.

    You need to buff the entire killer roster outside of meta killers if you even consider removing BL1

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/207795/the-bloodlust-experiment

    I'm frutstrated that the devs are telling me not to play the fun but weaker killers in red ranks anymore. I always have played "fair" don't tunnel or go out of my way to kill one survivor straight off. Don't use moris outside of final hook for a rift challenge, etc

    With this bloodlust experiment I've started playing Spirit and Freddy again. Even Doctor is now impotent on most loops because it turns out BL1 is what made it worthwhile to slow for the pallet/vault stun. Bad decision devs.

    You need to buff the entire killer roster outside of meta killers if you even consider removing BL1

    Honestly, if you can only do well with Spirit or Freddy, it’s a you problem.

  • @CustomerService said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1767715#Comment_1767715

    Honestly, if you can only do well with Spirit or Freddy, it’s a you problem.

    Not my point. I do well with most of the top/mid tiers, when I'm not against a 3/4 man sweat squad all using Meta perks. My favorite matches are a good solo 4 man team as they feel the most balanced. Freddy and Spirit are the only killers I (somwhat) enjoy to play that can reliablly down fast and pressure the map. I do extremely well with Blight and am decent with Huntress though I find her rather boring.

    My point is that for this experiment its obvious that a lot of survivors are going out of their way to troll killer be it with stacking BNPs or bringing stypics every game. Therefore I'm throwing my rules aside and picking up (what I believe) to be the 2 most annoying killers to play against. I've had a lot of toxicity in the endgame chat too.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1767725#Comment_1767725

    Not my point. I do well with most of the top/mid tiers, when I'm not against a 3/4 man sweat squad all using Meta perks. My favorite matches are a good solo 4 man team as they feel the most balanced. Freddy and Spirit are the only killers I (somwhat) enjoy to play that can reliablly down fast and pressure the map. I do extremely well with Blight and am decent with Huntress though I find her rather boring.

    My point is that for this experiment its obvious that a lot of survivors are going out of their way to troll killer be it with stacking BNPs or bringing stypics every game. Therefore I'm throwing my rules aside and picking up (what I believe) to be the 2 most annoying killers to play against. I've had a lot of toxicity in the endgame chat too.


    I would love to play the same game as you then. Literally all my matches I got paired with ranks 16s and 9s and they were all 3 or 4K. In one of them 2 of my teammates got downed instantly even when I flash light saved both of them. Went down instantly again and put out of the game with 3 gens left. I ran around the killer (doctor) for 2 gens and 90% of the third. I was hit on the hook from first state to struggle, then when the Nea opened the gate I let go and she escaped.


    Those are my games. We must be playing entirely different ones.

  • @CustomerService said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1767732#Comment_1767732

    I would love to play the same game as you then. Literally all my matches I got paired with ranks 16s and 9s and they were all 3 or 4K. In one of them 2 of my teammates got downed instantly even when I flash light saves both of them. Went down instantly again and put out of the game with 3 gens left. I ran around the killer (doctor) for 2 gens and 90% of the third. I was hit on the hook form first state to struggle, then when the Nea opened the gate I let go and she escaped.

    Those are my games. We must be playing entirely different ones.

    Thats the solo survivor paradox. If you play solo you aren't getting the actually good players who are in a 4 man SWF on your team.

    I'm considering finding a team myself after not really playing SWf at all in 2 or so years