Guess what month it is..... Guess what month it is!!
Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, what month is it?
Its....... no.. NOOB3 November!!
:P
Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, what month is it?
Its....... no.. NOOB3 November!!
:P
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not cool...
It's been a while without him. I miss him dearly
Hopefully everything in his personal life is going well as for you....
SHAME
He still tweets everyday. I don't think he is as bad mentally as you're thinking. He's likely just burnt out on playing/filming.
xD
He definitely most likely just needs a change of pace...and its rough for any DBD content creator because if they don't play DBD no support is provided.. at least nothing compared to what they would get.
I can hear this, oml-
I've run Detective's Hunch almost every game because it's No Noed November.