Spirit and Flashlights

I'm surprised that no one mentioned it, but survivors can easily blind her, when she tries to use her power mid chase. This is a massive drawback. 
Are there any plans on making her immune to Flashlights when she starts charging her phase walk?

Comments

  • Yea I noticed,she is horrible with flashlights,constantly being blinded so I now just immediately turn with her

  • It's listed as a known issue in the patch notes.
  • This content has been removed.
  • Oh look already asking for buffs.

  • Usui said:

    Oh look already asking for buffs.

    Oh look, already trolling. 
    I'm still waiting for that video.
  • @Tsulan said:
    Usui said:

    Oh look already asking for buffs.

    Oh look, already trolling. 
    I'm still waiting for that video.

    How am I trolling? You know Lightborn is a thing.. so is franklins

  • @Usui said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Oh look, already trolling. 
    I'm still waiting for that video.

    How am I trolling? You know Lightborn is a thing.. so is franklins

    If you'd read the patch notes the devs posted on this very forum, you'd know this is an issue with the Spirit that they're trying to fix. Perks aren't going to help.

  • @Orion said:

    @Usui said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Oh look, already trolling. 
    I'm still waiting for that video.

    How am I trolling? You know Lightborn is a thing.. so is franklins

    If you'd read the patch notes the devs posted on this very forum, you'd know this is an issue with the Spirit that they're trying to fix. Perks aren't going to help.

    Could have sworn there was a bug section on the forum, Not general discussions. Deliverance is bugged to, did I come here to complain about it? Nope. Also I thought I told you to stop @ me. Ignoring you past this post.

  • @Usui said:

    @Orion said:

    @Usui said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Oh look, already trolling. 
    I'm still waiting for that video.

    How am I trolling? You know Lightborn is a thing.. so is franklins

    If you'd read the patch notes the devs posted on this very forum, you'd know this is an issue with the Spirit that they're trying to fix. Perks aren't going to help.

    Could have sworn there was a bug section on the forum, Not general discussions. Deliverance is bugged to, did I come here to complain about it? Nope. Also I thought I told you to stop @ me. Ignoring you past this post.

    Disable notifications or deal with it. The forum puts it there automatically and I'm not removing it because it bugs the whole "Quote" system.

  • Orion said:

    @Usui said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Oh look, already trolling. 
    I'm still waiting for that video.

    How am I trolling? You know Lightborn is a thing.. so is franklins

    If you'd read the patch notes the devs posted on this very forum, you'd know this is an issue with the Spirit that they're trying to fix. Perks aren't going to help.

    @Tzeentchling9
    Thank you both.
    I wasn't aware myself that it was a known issue. That's why I asked. 
  • Usui said:

    @Orion said:

    @Usui said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Oh look, already trolling. 
    I'm still waiting for that video.

    How am I trolling? You know Lightborn is a thing.. so is franklins

    If you'd read the patch notes the devs posted on this very forum, you'd know this is an issue with the Spirit that they're trying to fix. Perks aren't going to help.

    Could have sworn there was a bug section on the forum, Not general discussions. Deliverance is bugged to, did I come here to complain about it? Nope. Also I thought I told you to stop @ me. Ignoring you past this post.

    Again, I wasn't sure if It was a bug or a feature. Since you can never know with these devs.
    I still remember Howling Grounds patchnotes...
  • @Tsulan said:
    Again, I wasn't sure if It was a bug or a feature. Since you can never know with these devs.
    I still remember Howling Grounds patchnotes...

    Ignore them. Your first reply to them was right on the money.

  • Orion said:

    @Usui said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Oh look, already trolling. 
    I'm still waiting for that video.

    How am I trolling? You know Lightborn is a thing.. so is franklins

    If you'd read the patch notes the devs posted on this very forum, you'd know this is an issue with the Spirit that they're trying to fix. Perks aren't going to help.

    if its a known issue why bug the Dev about it? why make it more known?
    hypocrites these days 
  • Usui said:

    Oh look already asking for buffs.

    It wouldn' even be that big of a buff. Why are you bothered by it?