No bloodlust this weekend!
I'm breaking out my haddonfiield and badham offerings. This should be fun!🤣
I'm breaking out my haddonfiield and badham offerings. This should be fun!🤣
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Console killers know what i mean:
Are you sure about that?
I do know exactly
Badham is actually one of the Maps where the Bloodlust-Test will totally make sense. Most Pallets are unsafe and playable by the Killer, but become too weak once Bloodlust kicks in.
No more being forced to swing blindly because the screen froze, yay!
this weekend going to suck I bet some killer not going to play survivors going to have alot of dodging and wait time.
I'm guessing framedrops when getting bloodlust?
Oh yeah
You bet
Lol. It will be funny if it will actually stay since you still get the icon
survivors waiting for a game this weekend