Why do so many people feel the need to tell people what to do?
I mean, if you truly think somethings bad/BS, blame the devs in putting it in/allowing it to happen, not the players who use it. It's fine to have discussions, but don't think it's fine (or fruitful) to tell someone else to play what makes YOU happy. I say as long as you don't break the rules, do whatever you want.
Comments
Same reason people move into any position of perceived power.
People are constantly thinking they're better than everyone else. I just say "screw it." Let them feed their ego. It'll come back to bite them later.
it dpeends, but the game is a 4 v 1, you are a team and when someone is fuc*ing the rest with their poor play dont expect the rest to be happy, of course they are gonna tell you what you should have done, and please dont act as if u never did it before not in the game, in life.
Yeah. So many post about tunneling like its just people being mean when its encouraged by the game by design if you want to do well. Blame the game not the players.
If people want a group to play their way then they can go play customs or something.
I agree completely.
There are some grey areas though as yes survivors are on a team and the more coordinated they play the stronger their side is.
You can see where people's frustration comes from with survivor play, especually solo survivor play. Still this doesn't justify telling other people how to play.
I think like most games there is a subset of the community who take it far to seriously and typically they have a very narrow minded view of how things should be done.
Its why we get meta builds etc etc, what aspect of the game's mechanics can be exploited for maximum benefit, now exploit them in this particular way for the best chance of winning and rail against anyone who doesn't do that because its the wrong way to play.
People also tend to assume the worst of their opponents in a competitive setting so no matter what you do someone will take offence at it and view it as a malicious attack on their fun.
The best thing to do is just play the way you want to play and if you think something is overly exploitable take it up with the devs.
Wow... A bit triggered are we? I agreed with you til you acted as if you were talking to a specific person then insulted their life.
I'm all ears. What happened to you?
Because if your opponent(s) didn't win "properly", you didn't "really" lose. Vintage scrub mentality.
At least as long as the focus is on if something is too strong, weak, annoying or whatever else there might be constructive discussions. Once it devolves into "you're bad/tryhard/sweaty/toxic if you use the thing I dislike" you have Grade A thread and discussion poison.
Some people often complain about "potatoes" who'll mess it up for them. Oddly, it's practically impossible to find someone who admits they're one themself, or takes responsibility for their own mistakes that led them to be put into that situation in the first place.
Instead, there will be vague pieces of evidence: a comment about something which happened here; a screenshot capturing a single frame of what's happening there. Woe be told that someone was to look at their performance and think "Now there's an aspect of my game I ought to improve"!
It's frustrating sometimes, but there's nothing they can do about it. Focus on what they need to improve on, and stop looking to others for excuses.
Because SOME Survivors don't even wanna do Generators, they rather run after the Killer and troll them.
That is why I tell them what they SHOULD be doing.