Decisive Strike 1 + Enduring is the silliest thing I've ever experienced
Literally stunned for a second and I was immediately downed again. I have ######### for perks on my Adam right now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate ds.
It's even better when the killer is a Clown with Enduring and he throws down a bottle before picking you up.
As devs said "survivors using certain perks is fine"
Rip
PS: replies from cellphone don't send the notifications by default, u gotta @people in ever single reply so they get the notification
God forbid killers be able to counter survivor perks with their own perks. Which is basically all that happens. Survivors run powerful perks independent of what the killer is doing, and then killers run perks to try to counter that. The meta is thus controlled by the survivors.
@Nickenzie You should put something in below the meme since something like that isn't obvious that you're not trolling.
Something like this is pretty obvious but I might say Wile E. Coyote as Killer about to chase a rank 1 SWF. We all know how this will turn out.
well usually I always post something below it just in case, especially if there's people in the thread that don't know my meaning usually.
Mahahaha! Oh sorry, I got carried away there! Lol
The spam threads call out to you, BAN US !!!!!! 😁
TOUCHE good sir.
DS is "ridicously OP" (TrU3Ta1ent et al)
DBD is milking (extending) all they can the DS nerf
Remember: DS is the biggest money-maker in game, since players got tired of waiting for the shrine to get it free with shrads, so they finally purchase Laurie with RL money
As devs said "camping and tunneling is fine", yet there pops a thread up every hour about this
I've said it lots of times. Those things are annoying, but that's it, so i'm personaly fine with that.
I agree that camping, tunneling AND looping threads should be gone by now.
Edit: and ofc the perk threads we are talking about.
Yep he blows himself up with those rocket powered skates!
Every perk in the game is quote unquote a crutch perk since you have to earn each one and the ability to use four. When ds goes away those sweaty 4 man swf that run that build will start the hook sabo again.
OMG you as a mod!!! I spit my coffee out!
Make a video of it pls.
DS 1 & Enduring 3.
Remove "sexual", and you got a yes.
I believe he proved his point. You were gonna get off on it. You just don't want it to be perceived as dirty.
Facts, DS is a lame perk! I was using it one time for a OP survivor bulid and I felt so gulity when I used it... Ugh!
Edit: With additional salt... Wait I mean sugar!
Just kill DS BS.
Proof? Show me the proof.
You just say it's proof so you won't be perceived as a dummy.
Good for you i guess.
I still want to see it.
To be honest, I would rather have sabo squads instead of DS because at least they aren't doing generators and you don't have to waste 2 chases on every single survivor just to hook them. @fcc2014
If i had the video i would post it just to help a brother out!
I would rather the ds if i have as oppose to the sabo squads. If i have to run hangmans trip moving forward in the red ranks i'm gonna be pissed. As long as i get the other 3 ds to the hook fast enough rarely an issue maybe 1 gets it. The obsession is another story which is why i want Rancor on all my killers.
Yeah, I respect your point of view!
It's just sooooooo annoying to have a DS hit you when you're about to get a hook!
@fcc2014
its funny because its tru3 XD