That is a really hard question. I've had many great experiences since I have 1000+ hours. But I'd say one of the best experiences was escaping off the hooks by myself when the exit gates were powered, and escaping through the hatch. It was a terrifying and thrilling experience.
Playing doc on grim pantry. Nobody is screaming so I guess they are all in lockers. All of a sudden I hear four screams coming from the basement. My first time dealing with the pizza Dwight squad.
This was one of the best matches I had as a survivor. This Trapper was really good. He only allowed me to live cause he thought I was the only good survivor lol
Probably when I was playing Nurse (still learning btw), and this nea was messing around in the shack trying to get my attention. I managed to get her pretty much immediately and she DC'd. I laughed for a while and let the rest of the survs finish their gens and gtfo
@weirdkid5 said:
This was one of the best matches I had as a survivor. This Trapper was really good. He only allowed me to live cause he thought I was the only good survivor lol
@weirdkid5 said:
This was one of the best matches I had as a survivor. This Trapper was really good. He only allowed me to live cause he thought I was the only good survivor lol
Hey could you actually post a video of you playing in the match instead of using a desperate attempt at a twitch bait? Thanks!
Oh ######### my bad. I didn't realize this had happened. I was posting from mobile so it seems like the link was incorrect. My apologies, can a mod come and clean this up please?
It looks like twitch links don't really work too well on this website. Here is the link that doesn't default to a hyperlink. Sorry about that
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Successfully rescuing a 3-traps-on-the-basement-stairs basement hook with an insidious trapper at the bottom of the stairs.
The chain of events was incredible. I'll have to find you the vod. (It was a three-man-job, and it was so cool to succeed
)
Found the clip! Unfortunately I can't find the full Twitch VOD for the end of it... but I'll keep digging! (https://clips.twitch.tv/AgileHyperCheesecakeTwitchRPG)
getting a 4 man as freddy with no perks and no addons at a high rank
fookin delicious
That is a really hard question. I've had many great experiences since I have 1000+ hours. But I'd say one of the best experiences was escaping off the hooks by myself when the exit gates were powered, and escaping through the hatch. It was a terrifying and thrilling experience.
Playing doc on grim pantry. Nobody is screaming so I guess they are all in lockers. All of a sudden I hear four screams coming from the basement. My first time dealing with the pizza Dwight squad.
This was one of the best matches I had as a survivor. This Trapper was really good. He only allowed me to live cause he thought I was the only good survivor lol
http://www.twitch.tv/weirdkid5/v/258046465?sr=a&t=1s
Killing a tbagging claudette at the exit with myers tombstone.
18 time in 18 games, 4/4 with the Doctor (emblem system).
4 survivors escape is always a great one.
Nice one. Don't forget to mention the rank and hours in game. Good performance, tho!
Recently, this one was hilarious :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1eRTP-ZKRE
This one was the best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SEiLcvHD_s&t=25s
First year when gen regression wasn't a thing! When the game was actually scary and you had to actually work together. Not be perk abusive 😉
Killing all four using a 5T H:DH.
actually, Rank 8 and 1900hrs.
Probably when I was playing Nurse (still learning btw), and this nea was messing around in the shack trying to get my attention. I managed to get her pretty much immediately and she DC'd. I laughed for a while and let the rest of the survs finish their gens and gtfo
Anytime a sad camping killer is outwitted and we all escaped.
Also when I murder 4 people.....
Hey could you actually post a video of you playing in the match instead of using a desperate attempt at a twitch bait? Thanks!
Oh ######### my bad. I didn't realize this had happened. I was posting from mobile so it seems like the link was incorrect. My apologies, can a mod come and clean this up please?
It looks like twitch links don't really work too well on this website. Here is the link that doesn't default to a hyperlink. Sorry about that
twitch.tv/videos/258046465
whenever me and my team of solo survivors manage to bully a camping killer and have everyone escape. I love those games. Bonus pts if the killer DCs