So what's a "great height?"
Trying to get another challenge done. Used by Balance four times while being chased in one game but it didn't count.
Trying to get another challenge done. Used by Balance four times while being chased in one game but it didn't count.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
as far as I can tell, hills dont count, dropping into basement does count, dropping from top floor building on haddonield counts, dropping in badham schoolcounts, dropping off the harvesters on Coldwind maps doesnt
Thanks! I was on one of the Crotus Prenn maps and I definitely used a hill at least once. Could have been twice.
That's bhvr consistency for you. Funny how on coldwind drops from harvester ramp or hay bale count but if you drop from the second window which has a higher drop does not. Edit I'd suggest going to the saloon or the game and dropping from the second floors there
I guess I'll just have to run it for a few hours and hope eventually they give me credit for it.
I got it dropping from 2nd to first floor Midwich a few times.
He'll probably get face camped lol
As long as they get the challenge done it'll be alright
I had trouble on that challenge too. Goto Haddonfield with Balanced Landing, Dance With Me, Quick and Quiet, and Iron Will (anything else that fits your fancy).
Only do gen's in houses, then wait a medium distance from a window when the Killer comes. Fast Vault the window, which will activate your QQ, DWM, and BL to make a quick undiscernable get away. Do it 4 times in a single match, and get the challenge. Ez.
I tried that! For some strange reason, killers seem really reluctant to chase me as soon as they realize I have balanced on that map...
Yeah I wouldn't chase you either if I knew you had BL 🤣
Just got to keep trying
This is how I completed the challenge👆🏽
All 3 in less than 30sec
Must fall from a great height 3x in the same trial while being chased. As long as you hear the intense chase music like in the vid, you’ll receive credit on a great fall.
You don’t have to trigger Balanced Landing 3x’s, you just have to have the perk equipped.
https://youtu.be/InPg1k_zmlMIncase you were curious how the match ended👆🏽
Yeah I knew I didn't have to use Balance three times, it was just an easy way for me to keep track of how many times I did fall for sure. But since I didn't know what counted, it wasn't.