Is this a new way of being toxic?
So I just had the pleasure of playing with a sandbagging nea who literally sat and tbagged a person on the hook until he died for no reason. Then when I did the same to her, but the dwight who was playing thought I was the person who was being toxic like that and did the same thing to me (although I could kind of understand why). Now that nea is going to ruin everyone's fun and she will get away with this. Also, everyone else was console so I couldn't even ask her why or explain to the others what happened.
I really hope this is a one time occurrence because that is really sucky dude.
Best part is that I will report her for this and nothing will happen.
Tell me if this has happened to you, or if I was just really unlucky. On average at any point in the day, a survivor will spend about 4 minutes to queue for a lobby, longer if in a SWF. This was just really lame and I am upset that this will just go unnoticed.
Comments
I've seen people like this long long ago. Unlucky.
Funny thing if you didn't show bm back, Dwight would not misunderstand situation. You can't beat toxicity with toxicity.
Yeah I thought about that afterwards. I shouldn't have done that but I just wanted her to realize what she was doing and how it sucked.
It reminds me one match long ago. Not really proud of that.
Me and my friend were playing duo and we got toxic player who somehow insulted us in pre-game chat without any reason. Match started with 3 people, us and him. It was long ago, so match wasn't cancelled when someone disconnect during loading. Bubba decided to show mercy because of 3vs1. When he hooked toxic guy we came to the hook and t-bagged him, we pretended unhooking and let go. So he died but Bubba wasn't happy about it. So he just killed us. In post game chat we tried to explain why we acted like this. Usually we never play toxic.
I guess we got what we deserve.
@kaeru I had similar toxic type, but in another game.
It was Company of Heroes 2, where the game is 4 vs 4.
At least the game always have auto replay. DBD doesnt have that.
You sure can, You’re just not trying hard enough.
I remember seeing a Tru3 video of that awhile back. He beat a 3 man swf as Nurse and played survivor in his next match. For the video he managed to get both his and the SWF's perspectives since one of them was also on twitch and he managed to snag their vod. Well, they recognized him right away and made sure to ruin his survivor game by spamming the unhook animation for 2 minutes straight after leading the killer to his location. They then went on to tell whatever followers they had that it was because tru3 camped them in the game previous. Tru3 had included footage of THAT game as well to show that he hadnt, although really...even if he DID camp or something to get a win...that shouldnt merit griefing your teammates in later games.
I got a game where this Laurie would come to me while I was looping and throw pallets in front of me and then would act like she was taking me off the hook but would let go last second. The worst part is when I got to struggle she kept spamming the rescue button so my Survivor would scream and she kept doing that until someone else finally rescued me. No need to worry I did the same thing to her and the killer nodded his head while I was doing this. You get what you deserve