why i never play huntress and deathslinger...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNW9vNSvtH8

when i play this typ of killer, then I have to hit perfectly (i have a 10-15ms ping)

look this video in slomo, the hit was under the head but above the debt cm decision, you could say ok, it was close, but the error was just a few cm, but no! But that's not how it is with dbd, I have the feeling that something is only made for me, I always have to hit perfectly and the others "joa just shoot in this direction because you will hit him, I mean yes you have a 100+ ping no problem ezz ... "

other player they hit me 2-3m away "to ez i am the best killer in the world", look that video its same killer deathslinger, i run to left and he shoot to right 2m from me away and hit me, but when i play deathslinger and huntress then then i have to meet perfectly, nice this justice in dbd, if you have a ######### ping you hit meters away, but woe to you have a good ping then this is about cm decisions and the devs drink their coffee and take their time the hit validation I mean yes only if you have to hit perfectly then please justice for everyone and not "if you have a bad ping you always hit everywhere, no matter what you do" ... is not game break no no

and that is 1 round, and many other situation that were the same in this match and i swear when i play more with shooter killer there are much worse...

the best slingerplayer:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJUsK5HwYmU

Comments

  • I was playing against a Huntress yesterday and she hit the air and got me down...

  • @Elena said:

    I was playing against a Huntress yesterday and she hit the air and got me down...

    that clip is nothing, I can sing a song about what the huntress players pushed me into, no even a novel ...

    that all is unfair and game break...

  • @DudelPumaAce said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNW9vNSvtH8

    when i play this typ of killer, then I have to hit perfectly (i have a 10-15ms ping)

    look this video in slomo, the hit was under the head but above the debt cm decision, you could say ok, it was close, but the error was just a few cm, but no! But that's not how it is with dbd, I have the feeling that something is only made for me, I always have to hit perfectly and the others "joa just shoot in this direction because you will hit him, I mean yes you have a 100+ ping no problem ezz ... "

    other player they hit me 2-3m away "to ez i am the best killer in the world", look that video its same killer deathslinger, i run to left and he shoot to right 2m from me away and hit me, but when i play deathslinger and huntress then then i have to meet perfectly, nice this justice in dbd, if you have a ######### ping you hit meters away, but woe to you have a good ping then this is about cm decisions and the devs drink their coffee and take their time the hit validation I mean yes only if you have to hit perfectly then please justice for everyone and not "if you have a bad ping you always hit everywhere, no matter what you do" ... is not game break no no

    and that is 1 round, and many other situation that were the same in this match and i swear when i play more with shooter killer there are much worse...

    the best slingerplayer:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJUsK5HwYmU

    You always always always aim at the survivors ass. Trust me. It's the hidden tech due to hit box dumbness. When a survivorr is running forward their head and arms are slightly out ahead of their hitbox.

  • I have decent ping (around 40ms) and I know what you're talking about that some shots can miss by the tiniest amount but generally I think all shots done with slinger that miss by even a little are deserved misses.

    As you've shown in your clip, not to badmouth but you've missed. Adam didn't run into direction of your shot and you've aimed a little too much to the right, unfortunate but that's how slimger works. Yes yes, people with horrble ping get hits for free without beiing accurate but bad ping is another issue by itself, not just slinger's.

    It's a killer with requirement on precision aiming, ping messes that up but that doesn't change the core that you really need to be really on point every time.

  • This is not even close to CS bro.

    Nice headshot but this game doesn't work like that LOL.

    Next try aim tree and you got the shot.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/206365/why-i-never-play-huntress-and-deathslinger

    You always always always aim at the survivors ass. Trust me. It's the hidden tech due to hit box dumbness. When a survivorr is running forward their head and arms are slightly out ahead of their hitbox.

    I know we'll never get any type of practice mode because reasons or something, but man games having stuff like hitbox viewers in them spoiled the hell out of me.

  • @Ryuhi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1752044#Comment_1752044

    I know we'll never get any type of practice mode because reasons or something, but man games having stuff like hitbox viewers in them spoiled the hell out of me.

    Yeah same. With how many mechanically different perks and killers there are nowadays a practise mode would be a godsend. Seeing the hatchet hitbox in real time would definitely shock a few players I think. And the fact that in many animations where survivors are crouching, their hitbox is still at full height.