Can we have Ultra Rare Walkie Talkies?
C'mon! everyone is using 3rd party software for communications so why not some Walkies? can we?
C'mon! everyone is using 3rd party software for communications so why not some Walkies? can we?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No because it would be a bp waste for swf ppl. Plus utd require multiple people to have it which wiuld mean giving up a toolbox flashlight or key. Itd be a cool idea if it could block voice chat from 3rd party software.
I mean its not the worst idea in the world but it still wouldn't work. It completely poops all over lore too.
*picks up walkie-talkie from a chest*
12 year old Nea main: "######### are you doing? The killer is tunnelling me, why aren't you helping me you stupid ######### ######### noobs I'm reporti-"
*puts it back*
Just make com base kit lol
Hello?
Yes, this is the Killer speaking.
If my refrigerator is running? I don't own a... HEY!
good idea but I doubt the DBD devs got the intention neither the skills to do such fun feat
Just get in an SWF 4head
no, I wanna voice chat with total strangers
fair enough
Nah but perhaps some sort of transmitter. When you hold it in your hands all survivors see your aura. It will be destroyed when getting hit by the killer.