Perk Rebalance megapost
This post will be updated as I add more perks
Now the way I balance perks is BVHR friendly, I understand they are very shy to put big flashy numbers on perks to make them strong, however this leads to many perks that are great in concept but bad in performance (For example Cruel Limits). Therefore I focused on creating synergy between groups of perks with small buff and side effects that are mean to be used as puzzle pieces that went put together they make for new way to approach the metagame.
Killer perks:
Survivor perks:



















Comments
I really like this idea. This is how perk synergy should work.
Thanks I'm thinking in terror radious synergy for killers and Map/Scout synergy for survivors next
More perks revised
Killer:
Survivor:
I would prefer the aura reading from buckle up for deerstalker. Would be a soft counter for unbreakable. The Undetectable only weakens the slugging potential of deerstalker, when its depending on the terror radius. I personally dont like slugging builds, but there is no other reason for deerstalker.
They sound cool, especially bloodhound, but could use some revision. For example, open handed. If a survivor uses a key during a chase they can just use one second of their key and get 4 seconds of seeing the killer. Same thing with this and kindred. If a survivor has kindred and open handed, they will see the killer for an extra 8 meters when he/she goes away from a hooked survivor and see them for a really long time. I don't see a fix for those perks.
But what if visionary instead also made all survivors see each other for 20/40/60 seconds and allowed them to see every generator for 10 seconds?
Thanks I will consider this and try to rework Open Handed to avoid these kind of situations
If the survivor recovers from the dying state you wouldn't see his/her aura anyways, so I add a small after effect to Deerstalker and I plan to have this effect have synergy with other perks I want to balance.
I know but when you have slugged more than one, you see nobody when you become undetectable.
Damn some of these ideas are really cool, small changes but ones that I think would make the perks more picked. Exactly the type of chagnes I wanna see.
Although that's alot of haemorrhages, and i'm not sure I wanna be playing anymore m1 simulator with survivor than i have to.
Thank you, I'll use the feedback that I get here to update these perks, (I need to update Deerstalker). Regarding your comment each group of perks comes with a common theme behind them as I think Perk Balance should come from synergy
Edit: Modified DeerStalker, added Tenacity, Streetwise and Dead Man's Switch