I'm way too nice, so unless a map offering is used, a few keys are brought, etc I try to hook every survivor once before killing anyone. Not a winning strategy at high ranks, but I usually can afford it (since I float around 12-6). Most games 2-3 survivors receive every hook. Butthat's because I'm nice and want both sides to have fun, not because I'm trying my best to get a 4K at all costs.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Never unless I'm running STBFL and have people in basement or am playing basement Trapper.
All the time? I actually really don’t like survivors dying on first or second hook when I play killer.
I'm way too nice, so unless a map offering is used, a few keys are brought, etc I try to hook every survivor once before killing anyone. Not a winning strategy at high ranks, but I usually can afford it (since I float around 12-6). Most games 2-3 survivors receive every hook. Butthat's because I'm nice and want both sides to have fun, not because I'm trying my best to get a 4K at all costs.
This isn't really a rare thing. As long as give a reason for the team to unhook. 12 hook games aren't super common but they aren't rare either.
Every game.
pretty much every match providing survivors make saves early enough so that the survivor doesn't go into 2nd stage on 1st hook.
Commonly, it happens mostly at least once per trial.