We need a map with thunderstorm
Right now we have rain and snow. But we don't have a map with a thunderstorm. How crazy and cool would it be with a map with thunderstorm and rain?! WE NEED TO HAVE THAT!
I want your opinions.
Tagged:
Mod
Right now we have rain and snow. But we don't have a map with a thunderstorm. How crazy and cool would it be with a map with thunderstorm and rain?! WE NEED TO HAVE THAT!
I want your opinions.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes! Thunderstorm in a GRAVEYARD.
I REALLY want a graveyard map! It would fit the game so much and to have a weather condition like that in a dark map would be AWESOME!
I love it from an aesthetic/atmospheric perspective.
I hate it from a drain-on-game-performance perspective (since the light drizzle on Red Forest already makes my framerate sad).
You must have a low-end pc, don't ya?
ohhhhh I would love to have more weather related things in the map, and yes a thunderstorm in a graveyard whilst a bit cliched would be pretty cool
Worse, console...
I wonder how a graveyard map would look like and where the generators would be located at lol.
Graveyard / thunderstorm reminds me of the beginning of Friday the 13th part 5 (and 6 I think too).
Although it would make a great Jason map, BHVR would have to go with Camp Crystal Lake.
UNLESS THEY MADE TWO MAPS FOR JASON.
That would be fitting and really cool with mother's dwelling
They COULD add thunderstorm to that map, however it doesn't even make sense with the lore of the place and Huntress.
I been wanting a graveyard map for a long time.
Wonder if it could have an old church/chapel there as well, with a spire - I like spires!
That would be so cool!
The shack could be a mausoleum! Think of how creepy the basement would be.
I am honestly amazed how we don't have a graveyard map yet, same with a thunderstorm
it would be cool if there was various objects acting as lightning rods and would be struck by lightning at random times. just a visual effect of course, but it would help sell the thunderstorm thing.