Which Myers are we on about?
Just for clarification, old, new, reboot, rob zombie remake?
Just for clarification, old, new, reboot, rob zombie remake?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, since Laurie looks like her original Halloween design, I believe we have the Michael from the original movie. We have no idea which timeline he would be apart of though, unless they throw in some Halloween (2018) skins or Halloween Kills skins.
But what of the granny Laurie?
That's all up BHVR and the license holders. I'd love to see granny Laurie, she's a badass.
The one in game?
It's the original. H1. I wish it was H2 aswell as we could have had the Bloody Tears mask or Laurie's hosptial outfit with the leg brace.
The cosmetics for Laurie and Michael, and the Myers house design on Haddonfield all indicate its the original 1978 movie. The immortal classic.
Did anyone elses as I am a dumb ass think Halloween h20 was something to do with water? preach if you a dumb ass with me! there is no shame!
Its a very weird name. Specifically because anyone who sees that poster will see "H two Oh" not "Halloween Twenty".
Yesss! Flaming blind Myers as he’s walking down the main hallway of Haddonfield Memorial completely on fire after Laurie stabs his eyes with the scalpel and blows him up!
That would be such a awesome cosmetic🔪🔥
Would love to get a second Haddonfield map as well!
Considering how tall Myers is in game, he resembles the Rob Zombie version physically. The original Myers was big, but he wasn't, like, a giant.
In all seriousness, it's probably the Halloween (1978) version of Michael Myers. I'd love to see the Halloween 2 bloody mask Myers tho
The Michael in the game is the real Michael, the ones in all the movies are just actors. Same goes for Laurie for me.
This is true. But the Entity also boosts the killers' physical stats (Huntress and Plague are NBA prospects). So, the discrepancy might be explained by that.
Myers size leads you to believe he is the Rob Zombie version.
I think original Mikey actor was like 5 foot 10 and about 170 lbs.
The store Meijers is the one we are talking about
Since the license is based on the 1978 film, this licence is so stingy, I am in high doubts that we'll see anymore cosmetics for Laurie and The Shape.
Me. I thought the title referred to Myers invading Hawaii or something.
The quotes in the descriptions of Michael's and Laurie's perks are all from the original movie, too.
Honestly thought the same thing lmao