Chucky next Licensed Killer please
Look you released the twins. Now we know tiny characters are viable. I don't know how you would implement it, but I would love to see chucky.
Look you released the twins. Now we know tiny characters are viable. I don't know how you would implement it, but I would love to see chucky.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not much point now that we have the Twins unless you want another Ghostface situation.
I can only see it happening if he used Voodoo to pick up/grab survivors. Adding Tiffany with a doll Chucky would be way too similar.
And even then, you'd be shorter than Blight. And Blight already has trouble seeing over benches and boxes.
Might be what makes it terrifying. You can't see him coming.
I mean the twins is the perfect example of how Chucky can work with a bit or creativity.
They are a reskin away from being chucky
You know what, what if the hook lowers itself so Chucky can hook, that could work... maybe.
I had been thinking about how Chucky could be added to the game recently after watching the new Child’s Play. I think he is totally viable as a killer, especially now we have Victor.
The way I see it, the best way to get him in the game would be to scatter Good Guy dolls all around the map, similar to Plague’s fountains or Pig’s boxes. This would create confusion as to which one is Chucky. Like Pig, he could have the ability to ‘pose’ which would turn his face from angry to happy and instantly grant him the Undetectable status effect, thus allowing him to blend in with the other dolls scattered around the level.
He’d definitely need something else added in there (perhaps something similar to Pig’s ambush?), but I think he has definite potential as a viable killer.
Dolls could be like traps. Map has a few randomly scattered but you could place a few to mess with players.
Chucky mode without terror radius though. Until you hit somebody. Make him the fast though for quick ambush then force the switch after a successful hit?
I mean sure why not. The twins power was copied from a fan concept of tifanny and chucky anyways lol.
if they do, do chucky, i hope they can use his doll size as his primary and not some body swapping thing. unless its to swap and posses another survivor.
I can see how they can work some things around to take his height into consideration, with the things that we already have in game.
And based on if they use the first movie or the sequels that was done and owned Universal Studios (which I hope are the ones they can get a hold of), they have a huge potential library of legendary cosmetics to choose from. Every movie has at least two variation, then you'd have the Tiffany dolls and Glen/Glenda and they have two outfits or variation every movie. So they can quadroople their post launch potential.