Apparently Coup De Grace works on Demoboi's shred
Saw a video of it, its probably the dumbest thing I have ever seen just cause of how slow the animation is
EDIT: Link found
Saw a video of it, its probably the dumbest thing I have ever seen just cause of how slow the animation is
EDIT: Link found
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I need to see this, that sounds hilarious. Link?
It seriously doubles the distance that Shred travels?!
That can’t be intended, surely?!
I'll need to find the link for it as it was a video I saw on discord
EDIT: Look up "Demogorgon's shred and Coup De Grace" and open the reddit link, a video appears with it I believe
Link has been put in the edit
It’s clearly an unintended bug. Especially if it never loses stacks.
It is unintended yes, but this is unnaturally funny
But this seemingly does hurt Demo alot, as this causes demo to miss and lose ALOT of distance between a survivor
I would love to try this on Rotten Fields with Discordance and Tinkerer.
You just mind you own business trying to get the gen done and then BAM demo just shreds you across the map.
Whats this roar I heard?
*Turns around*
OH SHI
Demo, yeah... But it also works on pig :)
WAIT PIG'S DASH IS VIABLE NOW?!
Imagine deathslinger with coup tinkerer and coin.
It works on everything that counts as a lunge.
Until the ptb ends, sure. Serious doubts that this effect makes it to live.
I wouldn't mind this being a thing, honestly, especially if it would still lose stacks.
You can literally go from one end of Ormond main building, to the other end, with that dash... Only the startup is a little slower than normal.
Unfortunately no since it's not supposed to work on her dash :(
One second, I'm going to go try that.
Finally, Pig and Demo are top tier. Imagine them with all five stacks active. That's easily a dash that goes across half the map.
It also works on Pig atm, that is one LONG ASS SURPRISE ATTACK LUNGE.