Whose been playing with Built To Last?

This perk is fun with Botany and a medkit. Throw in Self Care and a yellow or purple medkit and it's just heals for days.

Comments

  • I had a lot of fun with this perk as Felix when he came out as someone that usually brings a brown medkit most games.

    It's a shame that Botany is so much better than desperate measures considering it came paired with built to last.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    This perk is fun with Botany and a medkit. Throw in Self Care and a yellow or purple medkit and it's just heals for days.

    I’ll occasionally do Built To Last, Streetwise, Botany Knowledge, Self Care, and a med kit.

    I call it Super Med Kit Bros.

  • yeah lets dedicated 3 perks to healing...good fun...great experience.

  • @BioX said:

    yeah lets dedicated 3 perks to healing...good fun...great experience.

    Yes. Yes it is.

  • I use it in my current build in combo with streewise and plunder. It also helps with "deplete 3 item" challenges. Because you deplete item twice. Shame it's working only on first depleted item, but I like this perk anyway.

  • @kaeru said:

    I use it in my current build in combo with streewise and plunder. It also helps with "deplete 3 item" challenges. Because you deplete item twice. Shame it's working only on first depleted item, but I like this perk anyway.

    That new perk with plunder is going to be hilarious.

    I've already searched a chest up on a hill 4-5 times and left the items, only to run past later and see 4 or so more flashlights there.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1742718#Comment_1742718

    That new perk with plunder is going to be hilarious.

    I've already searched a chest up on a hill 4-5 times and left the items, only to run past later and see 4 or so more flashlights there.

    Imagine how much items you can bring into the game. Bring 4 shiny coin offerings + killer's perk for +2 chests. 13 chests total it's 26 items + 4 items from survivors. If i'm not wrong, there can be 30 items in one match!