Another moment of silence

I know we all shared a moment of silence for Wraith losing some really nice features despite the fact that he's better overall.

I think we need to have another moment of silence for Feng Min not gaining a single cosmetic in this asian themed.

Despite the fact that Meg got another goddamn cosmetic. 54 cosmetics guys seriously give it a rest.

Rest in peace the idea of an asian themed cosmetic for Min in this chapter.

Comments

  • The bigger disappointment?

    The opportunity to expand the games ethnicity and supply us with an Asian-native Survivor excluded from Min's nationality. (She's Chinese right? Maybe a Filipino, Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese... So fourth).

    It was more so a passed opportunity it feels like, also to mention that the Asian community on DbD is actually quite big and all they have is Min. It feels like a lack of and it's not a pleasant feeling.

    Agreed though, all my roommates and friends thought Nea's outfit was Feng Min's... and they were disappointed to find out it wasn't.

  • Brady said:

    The bigger disappointment?

    The opportunity to expand the games ethnicity and supply us with an Asian-native Survivor excluded from Min's nationality. (She's Chinese right? Maybe a Filipino, Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese... So fourth).

    It was more so a passed opportunity it feels like, also to mention that the Asian community on DbD is actually quite big and all they have is Min. It feels like a lack of and it's not a pleasant feeling.

    Agreed though, all my roommates and friends thought Nea's outfit was Feng Min's... and they were disappointed to find out it wasn't.

    Well Jake is also Asian so you have two people who are part of the Asian community in Dead by daylight. (Survivor wise at least so not counting Rin of course)

    Jake being Asian American
    Min being Chinese
  • @Aari_Piggy66 said:
    Brady said:

    The bigger disappointment?

    The opportunity to expand the games ethnicity and supply us with an Asian-native Survivor excluded from Min's nationality. (She's Chinese right? Maybe a Filipino, Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese... So fourth).

    It was more so a passed opportunity it feels like, also to mention that the Asian community on DbD is actually quite big and all they have is Min. It feels like a lack of and it's not a pleasant feeling.

    Agreed though, all my roommates and friends thought Nea's outfit was Feng Min's... and they were disappointed to find out it wasn't.

    Well Jake is also Asian so you have two people who are part of the Asian community in Dead by daylight. (Survivor wise at least so not counting Rin of course)

    Jake being Asian American
    Min being Chinese

    Jake doesn't look asian though. At first sight, I thought he was latin.

    A japanese male survivor would be very cool. It's a missed opportunity imo.

  • @Vietfox said:
    @Aary_Piggy66 @Delfador
    I think Jake is Panamanian

    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Jake_Park

    Asian american.

    I am surprised though. I thought he was a Panamanian too.

  • Delfador said:

    @Vietfox said:
    @Aary_Piggy66 @Delfador
    I think Jake is Panamanian

    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Jake_Park

    Asian american.

    I am surprised though. I thought he was a Panamanian too.

    Yeah i know, just @you so u can follow the topic xD
  • @Aari_Piggy66 said:
    Brady said:

    The bigger disappointment?

    The opportunity to expand the games ethnicity and supply us with an Asian-native Survivor excluded from Min's nationality. (She's Chinese right? Maybe a Filipino, Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese... So fourth).

    It was more so a passed opportunity it feels like, also to mention that the Asian community on DbD is actually quite big and all they have is Min. It feels like a lack of and it's not a pleasant feeling.

    Agreed though, all my roommates and friends thought Nea's outfit was Feng Min's... and they were disappointed to find out it wasn't.

    Well Jake is also Asian so you have two people who are part of the Asian community in Dead by daylight. (Survivor wise at least so not counting Rin of course)

    Jake being Asian American
    Min being Chinese

    I was always under the impression he was indigenous (Native American)

  • Sheesh @Brady ...  Seriously, who the hell cares about the ethnicity of survivors? They gotta be interesting characters I guess but this diversity garbage is just driving me nuts. Make them all blond Swedes or smoking hot Somalian women, I could care less. Backstory to either of them can make the game a bit more attractive, but it's such a trivial "problem", not even worth mentioning.
  • I thought Jake was native American 
  • Oh dear, we're having this conversations are we?

    This always ends well...

  • @Vietfox said:
    Delfador said:

    @Vietfox said:

    @Aary_Piggy66 @Delfador

    I think Jake is Panamanian

    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Jake_Park

    Asian american.

    I am surprised though. I thought he was a Panamanian too.

    Yeah i know, just @you so u can follow the topic xD

    LOL

    @George_Soros said:
    Sheesh @Brady ...  Seriously, who the hell cares about the ethnicity of survivors? They gotta be interesting characters I guess but this diversity garbage is just driving me nuts. Make them all blond Swedes or smoking hot Somalian women, I could care less. Backstory to either of them can make the game a bit more attractive, but it's such a trivial "problem", not even worth mentioning.

    We are not SJWs who want 'equality and diversity' in the fog.

    Personally I just want different characters to play. We don't need 14 white men or 14 black women in the same game. Our preferences are different and everybody wants to play the game with the characters they prefer to play.

  • Guys can we return to the most important thing in this update.

    Min got no cosmetics this update !
  • Guys can we return to the most important thing in this update.

    Min got no cosmetics this update !
    Just give her a bald cap fake mustache and a tacky green coat and call her empress there diversity and you get a tv reference
  • @George_Soros said:
    Sheesh @Brady ...  Seriously, who the hell cares about the ethnicity of survivors? They gotta be interesting characters I guess but this diversity garbage is just driving me nuts. Make them all blond Swedes or smoking hot Somalian women, I could care less. Backstory to either of them can make the game a bit more attractive, but it's such a trivial "problem", not even worth mentioning.

    I live in a place where we are very diverse (An apartment building with like 1000 people) so it's unusual for me to see something left out.

    That being said, my level of disappointment isn't impacting and I really could give less of a ######### of what characters there are because I have my ginger meg (I'm ginger)

    But yeah, still some disappointment there but hey man just an opinion!