Ignoring the rift?

Anyone else ignoring the rift? I understand if people likes the extra challenge but for me i just want to play the game. I think i only did the first one after that i just collect the stuff i get at the end for just playing.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Those challenges are what make me keep playing the game to be quite honest. After 7k hours there's nothing much to do.

  • I only do the Rift if there’s a cool cosmetic in the free pass. Other than that I haven’t done a Rift since the very first one

  • Yes. I couldn't care less about charms and most of the cosmetics are underwhelming.

  • I'm doing it to save bp from challenges to level the killer from the next chapter quickly.

    Other than that I play it to give myself a challenge here and there, but I understand why some ignore it.

  • @elasticheart said:

    Those challenges are what make me keep playing the game to be quite honest. After 7k hours there's nothing much to do.

    After 3.2k I've already run out of killers to level. Can't imagine how little you have to do.

  • @Iron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1739918#Comment_1739918

    After 3.2k I've already run out of killers to level. Can't imagine how little you have to do.

    I have like 4 alt accounts that I play on. I circle through them when I get bored.

  • @elasticheart said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1739943#Comment_1739943

    I have like 4 alt accounts that I play on. I circle through them when I get bored.

    Fair enough lol

  • Not ignoring it but not trying to get through it like I did the others. Last rift was too grindy and burned me out from the game a bit. The ps4 issues at start of this one, lack of Halloween event compared to other games, and this one having more of a grind than the last rift hasn't helped make me want to try to make it to tier 70.

  • I like playing the rift.

  • You do you, i'll do me, and we won't do eachother.

    Props if you know that quote.

  • @Boss said:

    You do you, i'll do me, and we won't do eachother.

    Props if you know that quote.

    Suum cuique? :p

    I mean i just dont like to play in a special way the rift is telling me. For me its boring and kinda stressful

  • once i get the free ace cozmetics im just not gonna care about the rift as much

  • Honestly I've been slackin'. Too busy with real life this time around. After rank reset yeets me to Rank 5 next week I'll probably hit it hard.

  • I have never once bothered to even pay attention to the rift to begin with, so yes.

  • @Science_Guy said:

    Yes. I couldn't care less about charms and most of the cosmetics are underwhelming.

    I'm with you on that really tried of the charms. I never can keep track of what's new that I've unlocked either. Charms are not something I desire and the cosmetics are really boring recolours nothing worth the money or time.

    🐷

  • @HulkHodn said:

    Anyone else ignoring the rift? I understand if people likes the extra challenge but for me i just want to play the game. I think i only did the first one after that i just collect the stuff i get at the end for just playing.

    I'm completing the rift because I want all the charms and cosmetics. I love the customizing aspect of this game

  • It gives the game a lil more spice.

    I just wish it was automatic so I could play more games instead of fiddeling around on the Archives page.

    Minutes are lost there.

  • I wish they cut the amount of grind required to reach level 70 because it simply takes too much time for people who have jobs or play other games than dbd. I fully completed rift one and two but gave up at last one because of burnout.