Guess the next survivor.
We've talked about what the new killer could be, but what about the new survivor. Any thoughts?
We've talked about what the new killer could be, but what about the new survivor. Any thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I guess its a female Survivor. This would make it even again (currently 12 male/11 female).
Old Lady survivor at long last, please.
I think it’s going to be a Native American female and I’m here for it.
Yes plz! Maybe even Native American!
i hope it’s at least someone that is not as ‚beautiful/model-like‘ like the last few survs but more ‚normal/every-day-like person‘ looking
Technically 14 females if you count Cheryl's legendary outfits (and her Alessa outfit).
It'll be Lara Croft. The killer teaser was obviously one of the zombie things from Lara's Nightmare.
dwight 2; electric boogaloo