Fun fact

The most boring thing for survivors is doing Generators and pressing M1 = Killers use every possible Perk/Addon to make gens going slower.

The most fun thing for survivors is getting chased/looping = killers hate getting looped

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • And neither are true.

  • Chases are also the most fun part on the Killer side. It only becomes unfun when you cannot catch a Survivor because of things where you dont have influence.

    This would be former God Windows (like the old Ironworks-Window) or if someone runs around Ormond, dropping every Pallet early. I dont mind too much if the Survivor is just good at looping and is smarter than me, thats up to me at this point for not being good enough.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Chases are also the most fun part on the Killer side. It only becomes unfun when you cannot catch a Survivor because of things where you dont have influence.

    This would be former God Windows (like the old Ironworks-Window) or if someone runs around Ormond, dropping every Pallet early. I dont mind too much if the Survivor is just good at looping and is smarter than me, thats up to me at this point for not being good enough.

    Mate a survivor using the Ormond map offering is boring

  • I honestly don't mind doing generators but that could because I also do try and avoid being chased by the killer because I'm not very good at losing them very often. Although, I do play with a setup on a character that gets generators done fairly quick.

  • @Ryan51090 said:

    I honestly don't mind doing generators but that could because I also do try and avoid being chased by the killer because I'm not very good at losing them very often. Although, I do play with a setup on a character that gets generators done fairly quick.

    Me exactly. Despite the years I’ve played this I’m still terrible at chases. I play stealthy and do all I can to avoid the killers attention unless they’re tunnelling someone else and need help.

    Otherwise I’d MUCH rather do gens than be in a chase.

  • As both a killer & survivor, chases are the most fun part of the game for me.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1737359#Comment_1737359

    Me exactly. Despite the years I’ve played this I’m still terrible at chases. I play stealthy and do all I can to avoid the killers attention unless they’re tunnelling someone else and need help.

    Otherwise I’d MUCH rather do gens than be in a chase.

    Absolutely! It's always disappointed to me when I see someone getting tunneled or camped because it usually takes everyone trying to counter play to maybe get any kind of successful result which is typically rare. The people I play with have the same idea I do that it's always good to have atleast one person always doing generators if possible.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    And neither are true.

    So you tell me survivors love to press M1?

    Killers dont use Gen defense/slowdown perks addons

    Killers love to get looped?

    or survivors hate looping?

    i guess everyone has a different taste lol