Can devs nerf blendette gameplay please?

Like, what do I need to explain? Give her L4D clothes treatment or anything, because this is just dumb when she stands still and becomes invisible.

This became even a bigger problem on recently updated maps where there's tall grass everywhere, so they don't even need to crouch to blend in it.

I understand this is legit and all, but playing against it or "with" it as survivor is simply unfun, especially if you were unlucky to play killer without much detection perks or abilities and that blendette runs full stealth build.

Comments

  • I honestly despise Blendettes, not because of the play style, but the fact when I have one on my team, they ALWAYS leave you for dead on a hook and try stealth around for hatch. I had one do it today while I was killer. They left 3 teammates for dead on hooks in basement, which I made sure to walk to the oppisite end of the map so they had a chance to escape from it. They each died so I questioned what the hell was happening. Found hatch, closed it and headed to an exit gate. Blendette was there in the shadows, and the only thing that gave her away was the bright red Medkit that she was holding. I felt absolutly awful for the teammates that she left to die, though thankfully, they didn't hold it against me.

  • Blendettes are honestly annoying to the point it's like, to the basement with you and there's also an insidious Bubba there. Claudette may be my survivor main but I use the gold clothes that was in... Tome 3? I think it was tome 3

  • @pichumudkip said:

    Blendettes are honestly annoying to the point it's like, to the basement with you and there's also an insidious Bubba there. Claudette may be my survivor main but I use the gold clothes that was in... Tome 3? I think it was tome 3

    @Mikeasaurus said:

    I honestly despise Blendettes, not because of the play style, but the fact when I have one on my team, they ALWAYS leave you for dead on a hook and try stealth around for hatch. I had one do it today while I was killer. They left 3 teammates for dead on hooks in basement, which I made sure to walk to the oppisite end of the map so they had a chance to escape from it. They each died so I questioned what the hell was happening. Found hatch, closed it and headed to an exit gate. Blendette was there in the shadows, and the only thing that gave her away was the bright red Medkit that she was holding. I felt absolutly awful for the teammates that she left to die, though thankfully, they didn't hold it against me.

    The worst thing is that when you get 3 such clowns in same game. Just prepare for the biggest residentsleeper game

  • There’s nothing wrong with her default clothing. There’s plenty of other survivors you can be stealthy with. I mean, I can go entire matches without being hit once as Felix using his blight cosmetic.

    Playing as Claudette doesn’t automatically turn you into a ninja. Me and my friend often play her in her P3 cosmetic and they’re normally always the first survivor found, regardless of the killer as they just suck at stealth.

    Playing as Claudette doesn’t seem to make them as invisible as people claim. 🤷🏻‍♂️

  • @iZombie said:

    There’s nothing wrong with her default clothing. There’s plenty of other survivors you can be stealthy with. I mean, I can go entire matches without being hit once as Felix using his blight cosmetic.

    Playing as Claudette doesn’t automatically turn you into a ninja. Me and my friend often play her in her P3 cosmetic and they’re normally always the first survivor found, regardless of the killer as they just suck at stealth.

    Playing as Claudette doesn’t seem to make them as invisible as people claim. 🤷🏻‍♂️

    Do you really believe that sitting still in tall grass as dark small character and as big and bright character are one and same things?

  • @Justalittlepeeck said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1735867#Comment_1735867

    Do you really believe that sitting still in tall grass as dark small character and as big and bright character are one and same things?

    His post didn't say or imply anything remotely like that, so I'm going to guess that he doesn't.

    Complaining about in Claudette in 2020 is so extra.. They've messed with the game's lighting and her clothing more than enough to balance her.

  • @Science_Guy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1735927#Comment_1735927

    His post didn't say or imply anything remotely like that, so I'm going to guess that he doesn't.

    Complaining about in Claudette in 2020 is so extra.. They've messed with the game's lighting and her clothing more than enough to balance her.

    Try to find urbaning claudette on new macmillan/badham/yamaoka/etc without tracking perks or powers

  • It is a hide and seek game. To the contrary, killers have way too many perks negating stealth, a fundamental defense for many.

  • @Justalittlepeeck said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1735867#Comment_1735867

    Do you really believe that sitting still in tall grass as dark small character and as big and bright character are one and same things?

    I never said that? But would you also see a P3 Meg sat in tall and dark grass? Or Zarina in her dark brown suit? And so forth and so on. There’s plenty of characters you can be stealthy with.

    The Claudette bias needs to end.

  • @iZombie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1735927#Comment_1735927

    I never said that? But would you also see a P3 Meg sat in tall and dark grass? Or Zarina in her dark brown suit? And so forth and so on. There’s plenty of characters you can be stealthy with.

    The Claudette bias needs to end.

    Ok, let's nerf ALL dark characters in general? I don't care, the problem is mainly with claudette gamers and ridiculous situation where survivor can simply stand still and be extremely difficult to see.

  • I think that moving in the direction of stealth would be easier for the devs to balance rather than chasing and looping, it would also slow the gen rush meta for loops to be weaker and stealth to be stronger. Then we can have some variety in killer perks that will track and find rather than just real auras.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    I honestly despise Blendettes, not because of the play style, but the fact when I have one on my team, they ALWAYS leave you for dead on a hook and try stealth around for hatch. I had one do it today while I was killer. They left 3 teammates for dead on hooks in basement, which I made sure to walk to the oppisite end of the map so they had a chance to escape from it. They each died so I questioned what the hell was happening. Found hatch, closed it and headed to an exit gate. Blendette was there in the shadows, and the only thing that gave her away was the bright red Medkit that she was holding. I felt absolutly awful for the teammates that she left to die, though thankfully, they didn't hold it against me.

    As a blendette im trying to get this changed. I try to go for hooks if need be, and if i do find hatch i try to save as many others with it as i can.

    I can understand that blendette tho. If they didnt have comes that would be fishy af to me unless I knew you walked away and werent just insidious.

  • I hear the same about camping or tunneling. Sucks yea. But you know, it's a strategy. And with some killers it works even better.

    There are always two sides, friend.

  • @Justalittlepeeck said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1735854#Comment_1735854

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1735844#Comment_1735844

    The worst thing is that when you get 3 such clowns in same game. Just prepare for the biggest residentsleeper game

    Fun times :D

  • She needs to have a white lab coat like Adam’s added to each of her dark outfits.

  • What are they suppose to do? Make her obese and change her skin color?

  • I said for a long time, stealth kills gameplay, no one wants to look for survivors for 5 minutes who are waiting for you to leave the match. Let the developers do as with a collapse, in 3 minutes no one touched the generator, a raven attacks the survivor, after which the survivor screams for 20 seconds

  • I don't thing Claudette should be nerfed. If half the game population wants to run around wearing florescent green hair and reflective team uniforms that's their business. Survivors and Killer stealth are both part of the game. If you were in this situation and had any brains the first thing you'd do is ditch your glittery ball gown and roll in the mud.


    Suck it up.

  • This content has been removed.