self heal and drop pallet actions interfering

I've noticed that in the middle of a chase while you're injured and you're waiting next to a pallet waiting for the killer to get  closer to it; The self heal option appears instead of the drop the pallet option; You  have to be moving to cancel the self heal option giving away your position. the game's been for a while now and they haven't even addressed this bad design move from the devs

Comments

  • I'm not sure how you are having an issue? Self-Care is M1, Pallet Drop is Space? I will have to check my controls when my game updates.

  • Don't heal next to a pallet problem solved 

    Next
  • I am sorry, but I too don't have this issue. Have you tried running a perk other than self-care and see if it does it too? If so, maybe it is a sign that you have gotten too good for self-care.

  • I've seen this on console because it's the same button. 
    Are you on console? 
  • Don't wait next to the pallet or unequip Self Care until this changes. That's my advice.

  • @scerckan said:
    yeah ps4

    press L1 to run, guarantees to drop pallets

  • Just change your button layout, I did that the first week I played because the default control scheme is terrible. 
  • Odd then why is medkit self heal r2 but sc is r1
  • @redsopine1 said:
    Odd then why is medkit self heal r2 but sc is r1

    Because you could be holding another item, like a toolbox.

  • That makes sense I need to have a load out look and change it to l2
  • @redsopine1 said:
    Odd then why is medkit self heal r2 but sc is r1

    If you have medkit, but don't want to use it's charges yet, you can resort to SC. Simple as that.
    Otherwise you can't heal with SC or have to drop medkit

  • @scerckan said:
    I've noticed that in the middle of a chase while you're injured and you're waiting next to a pallet waiting for the killer to get  closer to it; The self heal option appears instead of the drop the pallet option; You  have to be moving to cancel the self heal option giving away your position. the game's been for a while now and they haven't even addressed this bad design move from the devs

    I had the same issue.I changed my controls to left d-pad-use item, drop item- circle,pick up item/interactions -r1, actions-r2. Now you'll vault and sc with r2. Pallets are r1.