Yamaoka Estate killer shack rock
I've played a lot of DBD. I hate that rock more than any other change ever introduced to this game.
I've played a lot of DBD. I hate that rock more than any other change ever introduced to this game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This one?
How about the tree that looks big enough to squeeze through the gap between it and the wall, but is actually too small for anyone?
My peanut brain just barely knows how to loop, I once cucked myself 3 times in the same chase by running into that tree.
No, the rock I speak of was added with the visual rework. It's literally touching the shack wall on the outside vault-side.
Could you add a screenshot?