Deathslinger and Huntress are perfect examples of just why DBD desperately needs a practice mode
It's my third match with Deathslinger, and all I got to say is....🤬. Trying to use a gun in the first person perspective without a reticule is so damn difficult. A first person shooter without a reticule is like a third person action game without a cover system, the two just go hand in hand. And to make it that much more difficult, you're only given one shot before you have to reload.
As with all things practice makes perfect, but trying to practice against highly skilled players is damn near impossible. Give me a practice mode so that way I can at least get my bearing straight.
Comments
You are not wrong. Offline practice mode would be less stressful.
But you still can practice with real people. Yes, you will lose couple of ranks, not a big deal. Practicing in real environment is more productive. More skillful players you get, more their tricks you will learn. And then you figure out how to deal with them. Bots and static targets will never teach you as real players.
Otz said something very similar in a recent video he uploaded to YouTube. He was playing Pyramid Head on DBD mobile, and it blew him away that a practice mode has still not been implemented into DBD proper. He acknowledged that the only way to get better is to practice against real people, but having a worry free practice mode to help you with the basics is something he said should exist.
They should also put in some tooltips that discuss the horrible immunity frames and invisible walls.
Its time we had a cross-hair as a brown addon for both killers. And a practice mode.
I'm all for it. Can't see what exactly keeps the PC version from having something like Mobile has. Way less stressful and helps build up confidence.
Exactly. Obviously real people are going to perform better than bots, but when you have real people juking all over the place, it makes learning the basics with huntress and deathslinger almost impossible.
I just want a practice mode so I can learn more advanced survivor movement. I only get a few seconds of practice here and there because I'd feel bad if I let the team down practicing my moves in a real match lol.