A random and probably odd question but... do people actually play this game for fun anymore ?
I mean like, when I get on dbd I don't really expect to have fun anymore I really only play the game for the grinding aspect of it 😬
I mean like, when I get on dbd I don't really expect to have fun anymore I really only play the game for the grinding aspect of it 😬
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes.
No.
I should say more of a dumb question than an odd one 😄
I mean.... yeah, I play games to have fun.
Yeah. Only reason I play it.
Of course, why would I be playing it if I wasn't having fun. A better question is why are YOU still playing it if you aren't having fun. That is just weird.
not when the killer wins every damn time lol this game is broken
I mean why would anyone play if they aren't having fun?
I totally get it. It’s FOMO, especially in regards to the Rift. I sometimes have to psyche myself up to play, because otherwise I’ll fall behind on rift progress or daily rituals. A couple good games can make things easier, but versing a SWF hit squad or a hard tunneler or just overall toxicity can end me for the day. Especially when lobby times get long again.