Is there a reason why Hillbilly's Enduring is in Shrine of Secrets 2 weeks in a row?
See title.
See title.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If I had to guess, I would say that it will be a part of Level 2 of the Tome, which will get released tomorrow.
Damn and here I was hoping for something other than a free killer's perk to be in the rotation :/
Archives
It's an...enduring perk.
It's because they don't want to put in the good stuff. They want you to buy the killer's that have the perks you want.
I just bought Plague a few days ago *sigh*. If only I knew corrupt would be in the next shrine...
Plague is not a bad Killer. And you get Infectious Fright, which will be useful for the Hillbilly-Challenge in this Tome-Level.
That is hilarious my friend
I give you a vote up because that's a terrible joke, I loved it.