I wonder what BHVR will say when they take away these cosmetics.

Apparently after update everybody has received some "still exclusive" skins like Twitch tops, PandaTV shirt, crew 2017 (DEVS ONLY) and etc.

image.png image.png image.png

So, how are you going to determine who originally had or didn't had these so you could take it away from those who didn't earn them? And if you are going to find a way, which I am 100% certain in, why aren't you going to apply the same to legacy and event skins, because I'm also 100% certain you wouldn't?

EDIT: Guess they not only can determine who actually owned skins when they want, but they also decide to forget about their "no more exclusives" promise again.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Why will you remove them, you said no more exclusives and noone is gonna get hurt from keeping them, i can understand the crew shirt since it's something only mods should have but all the streamers ones considering that getting them is now impossible wouldn't hurt anyone.

    But again your choices and we have to accept them, just like with hype nea that if someone wants it would have to pay 2k $

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1726413#Comment_1726413

    Didn't those people who played Deathgarden during the free period lose the masks once the game was removed from the store?

    The game may have been removed from the store but people still own it, so they still keep the masks.

  • Would it be bannable if you wore these cosmetics in match? I mean, I get that it's a bug but I've seen many people wear the Twitchy outfits.

  • What a surprise. BHVR’s going to go back on their “no exclusives” promise again.

  • Sucks i thought i had some free shirts and now there gonna take em away next patch.

    How many things can you guys mess up with each patch?

    Im use to the normal 15 20 new bugs that come out every patch but how in tf did everybody get free cosmetics?

    What kinda updating are yall doing that gives away cosmetics only for yall to be like use em for a bit but then were taking them back.


    Dbd and the devs are starting to become more and more of a joke everyday.

    I once spent all my time playing dbd, now i get on for a game or 2 then get back on r6. Dbd is losing its appeal fast and the devs breaking the game every patch along with reworks that arent wanted or needed and then throw in the fact that yall want 10 bucks every 3 months just to keep up to date with the latest perks and killers is a joke.

    I have way to much money in this game for it to be as crappy as it is.

    Not that any one cares but eventually the player base is going to continue to shrink 1 by 1 untill dbd is just another title forgotten in the game library.

  • well other then the twitch shirt and nea shirt I may not any of them anyways.

    I don't think I use the twitch shirt and nea shirt either but they cool.

  • @hangm_nn said:

    Would it be bannable if you wore these cosmetics in match? I mean, I get that it's a bug but I've seen many people wear the Twitchy outfits.

    no not at all

  • I personally think they are trying to do a few small exclusives, but no big ones like event or rift exclusives anymore.

  • If, if. If the rework does not remove cosmetics from inventory, then would it be bannable? I'm wearing Twitchy Meg because I want to become a streamer (never thought i'd ever say that) so if that happens, would my account be terminated then?

    I just want to know because in quarantine DBD is the best thing I can find to pass the time, and losing that now would be huge.

  • @BillyMain77 said:

    Sucks i thought i had some free shirts and now there gonna take em away next patch.

    How many things can you guys mess up with each patch?

    Im use to the normal 15 20 new bugs that come out every patch but how in tf did everybody get free cosmetics?

    What kinda updating are yall doing that gives away cosmetics only for yall to be like use em for a bit but then were taking them back.

    Dbd and the devs are starting to become more and more of a joke everyday.

    I once spent all my time playing dbd, now i get on for a game or 2 then get back on r6. Dbd is losing its appeal fast and the devs breaking the game every patch along with reworks that arent wanted or needed and then throw in the fact that yall want 10 bucks every 3 months just to keep up to date with the latest perks and killers is a joke.

    I have way to much money in this game for it to be as crappy as it is.

    Not that any one cares but eventually the player base is going to continue to shrink 1 by 1 untill dbd is just another title forgotten in the game library.

    I only jumped on to get my rewards for the Halloween event, I was back on F13 but that's gonna be gone and only allowing peer to peer play and I only play the game with my uncle so that's pointless.

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    Bug or not if they really think exclusives are bad then they should stand by these being given out tbh. This should be the wake up call to them and everyone else who owned these now they get to feel what it was like to see things people earned stripped from them off some petty bs. On a good note though free cosmetics gimme gimme. Also they could careless about legacy good luck dude they'll just ignore the issue like they have for years.

    wake up

1 2 ›