WE WANT SWIMSUIT COSMETICS FOR HUNTRESS!
Pls support me, we want swimsuit cosmetics for huntress!!
Pls support me, we want swimsuit cosmetics for huntress!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
no
It's a good idea. Support this content.
Yoo XD
şka şka +1
+111
yes pls
No, that's dumb. This is a horror game not an objectify females game. If you want boobs go download some porn or something. It's free.
No.
this is not a horror game.
#TeamClownSpeedo
Swimsuit Huntress would have to be extremely hairy.
She doesn't know what shaving is!
Hard pass.
NOW THIS IS A MOVEMENT I CAN GET BEHIND
AND BUBBA!
I support. @TheClownIsKing you wanna give your opinion?
also it be interesting
🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
pls
plz bikini outfit for Huntress ..
# Huntresslovers
Oh I was expecting something like support, but I agree kinda don't ever want to see a fat man with a speedo. Last time I saw that it looked like he was trying to hide a small sub with two big meatballs.
Shirtless. Clown.
SHIRTLESS. CLOWN.
SHIRTLESS. CLOWN.
Yes I think it would be a very good addition to the game and fit with her backstory.