How to make Blight more popular without changing his mechanics

Normal Height Killer FOV. And no serum stuff covering the screen while rushing so you can actually see

Comments

  • @gatsby said:

    Normal Height Killer FOV. And no serum stuff covering the screen while rushing so you can actually see

    Yes to both of these. In addition they could look at the things that he slides over and what he actually collides with. Ormond is a mess with the snow piles and doorways completely destroy his power usage.

  • Maybe if they fixed his turning on console it would help. Personally I can't play him without using turning add-ons since it's soo bad on console.

    When you've played him on both you'll understand.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Maybe if they fixed his turning on console it would help. Personally I can't play him without using turning add-ons since it's soo bad on console.

    When you've played him on both you'll understand.

    I've been thinking the same but i found out that you can do some good turns on console too.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1723524#Comment_1723524

    I've been thinking the same but i found out that you can do some good turns on console too.

    Please tell me how you can do that. Even at best console turning is just alpha pc turning