Opinions
Do you like pineapple on your pizza? If not, then why?
If yes, then why?
Do you like pineapple on your pizza? If not, then why?
If yes, then why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't like it cuz I don't like pineapple.
Yes.
Its my favourite topping. Why? Because its delicious.
So.. there is an Off topic section, you know?
On the topic though: I occasionally eat Pizza with pineapple on it, but not always in the mood for it
Pineapple isn't something I'm fond of, so no. Not big on fruits that fight back (spiky!)
Besides, green peppers on pizza are so much tastier.
No. It's gross.
Yes, because when paired right its delicious.
Occasionally. Usually a pepperoni and black olive guy or a veggie with Peruvian sweet peppers.
pineapple and bacon is awesome
I don't dislike it, but I have my preferred toppings. If pineapple on pizza was all that was available I'd still eat it.
Have to be in a proper mood for it. It's not terrible, but it's one of those tastes you have to crave
I adore a big slice of pineapple pepperoni pizza with garlic dipping sauce for the crust!! It's such a sweet, citrus-y burst of flavor that compliments the cheese and tomato, and goodness me, the pepperoni!! If you aren't a fan that's fine, but I always tell people to try it before hopping on the bandwagon :)
No.
I hate pineapple in general.
I also hate ham. Hawaiian pizza is my real nightmare.
I don't hate it by any means but there's so many other things I'd rather have on my pizza. Pineapple in general is one big "It's okay" to me, nothing more and nothing less which just makes it kinda boring.
Eh, I'm just kinda middle ground on it. Sometimes I like some sweet with my savory, but most of the time I'd just rather have other things.
Yes and no. I like trying new flavours, and I love a good Hawaiian pizza (the idea is an old one - pork and apple sauce, anyone?) but that doesn't mean I like shoving pineapple in the middle of any old flavour combo. Well, more than once, that is.
yeah an off topic section nobody uses or goes to.
Ps anything can go on pizza, pineapples okay but I prefer white sauce mushroom chicken.