Give your best clown builds!

So i want to experience pain, give me your best clown builds so i can at least have a slight chance when playing DBD's thiccest boi.

Comments

  • I used this build as a joke, but it's surprisingly effective and became my normal build.

    1. Brutal Strength
    2. Fire Up
    3. Bamboozle
    4. Anything (I use BBQ for bp)

    One of the things Clown is best known for is his ability to shorten chases.

    Because his bottles force survivors to throw pallets early, BS + FU is very useful in breaking them quickly to get back into the chase.

    Throwing a bottle near pallets, then vaulting a window with Bamboozle + FU can get you free hits just from vault speed alone. This can also be used to force shack pallet extremely early into the game.

    I recommend a gen regression perk for the 4th slot though, but I need the bp.

  • STBFL/Surge/BS/BBQ is my golden standard for Clown. Enjoy the pain!

  • Operation Give Survivors Purple Kool-aid Dust:

    Thick Cork Stopper & Fingerless Parade Gloves

    BBQ & Chili/Thrilling Tremors

    Brutal Strength

    Pop Goes the Weasel/Surge?

    Save The Best For Last/Sloppy Butcher/Corrupt Intervention/Etc.

    Survivors need their Kool-aid Dust and Clown is the only one who can eat through their Pallets to deliver it to them.

  • Enduring, Spirit Fury, Brutal Strength, Bamboozle

    Flak of Bleach + Either 10% Vol.


    Because I hate looping.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I use Discordance, STBFL, Surge and Trail of Torment

    @Slashstreetboy said:

    STBFL/Surge/BS/BBQ is my golden standard for Clown. Enjoy the pain!

    Thanks to guys! This is really helpful

  • @Golden_spider said:

    Operation Give Survivors Purple Kool-aid Dust:

    Thick Cork Stopper & Fingerless Parade Gloves

    BBQ & Chili/Thrilling Tremors

    Brutal Strength

    Pop Goes the Weasel/Surge?

    Save The Best For Last/Sloppy Butcher/Corrupt Intervention/Etc.

    Survivors need their Kool-aid Dust and Clown is the only one who can eat through their Pallets to deliver it to them.

    @ABannedCat said:

    Enduring, Spirit Fury, Brutal Strength, Bamboozle

    Flak of Bleach + Either 10% Vol.

    Because I hate looping.

    Thanks! Im now more sure my clown wont cause me too much mental agony

  • I use STBFL/BBq/Pop/corrupt

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I use Discordance, STBFL, Surge and Trail of Torment

    I actually use this build for clown almost exactly... Sometimes I use dragons grip instead of STBFL just because they seem to love to gen tap the clown.

  • Perks : Brutal, Ruin,Undying,Tinkerer

    Addons : Solvet Jug (Exhaustion) + Flask of bleach (Extra Slow)

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722238#Comment_1722238

    I tried using Dragon's Grip on it but it's such a hard perk to get value of

    It really is. I expected so much more from it. But for some god awful reason people constantly gen tap the clown. As soon as I'm out of sight and undetectable from trail of torment, somebody taps it lol. I've gotten nearly every ounce of value from it on clown only 🤨

  • I like thrill trems, pop, agitation and sloppy.


    I know this isn't optimal, but thrill let's me know where to go to use pop, agitation gets me closer to the gen I want to pop and sloppy because I just like it.

  • Corrupt/Surge (or Pop)/STBFL/Bamboozle

    Flask of Bleach and Thick Cork Stopper