Some time ago devs said they were going to focus less on elaborate secondary objectives

In favor of focusing more on fixing bugs and balancing.

... so uh, how do y'all think that's going so far?

Comments

  • Pretty decent tbh. In tgst time they've buffed several weaker killers, some weak perks too, created an entirely new meta based around totems which assists in them being a secondary objective, nerfed some strong perks, changed maps to shrink them and neuter god loops, and have reworked some maps entirely to include balancing issues and graphical overhauls.

    Yeah, pretty good.

  • Since we cant explore the timeline where they kept focusing on secondary objectives and ignored fixing bugs and balancing cant say how much of a blunder/success the other timeline's DBD is.

  • Will be tough adding a secondary objective when a lot of survivors dont know how to do the first.

  • @HawkAyeTheNoo said:

    Will be tough adding a secondary objective when a lot of survivors dont know how to do the first.

    Hahaha. So true. I still say that the challenges are the secondary objectives. Adding more will make it into a *blank* show.

  • I don't know much about balancing a game and I'm fairly new but I believe that there are many perks and add-ons that could use a simple buff we all know would make them "useful" but we still don't get them though. Related to what they've done before I don't know anything since I started playing two months ago.