Ps4 killers plz meme

Me and my good friend are playing Laurie tonight with non meta perks most at level one. We mean no harm we just want to make you smile laugh and realise its not all sweat day in day out.

Of course being Laurie's we expect hostility but please know we have non meta we bring you memes and just want to celebrate Halloween.

Huge thank you @Aneurysm for joining us and meming alongside us.

Dispointed no to see any Micheals yet!

No complaining BTW we understand you are annoyed upset frustrated we will take moris and hope we at least brighten your day!

๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’–

Comments

  • That console nurse seemed very confused, I could sense the relief when I switched to acting like a normal survivor ๐Ÿ˜…

    she was v good as well, hope to see her again

  • @Aneurysm said:

    That console nurse seemed very confused, I could sense the relief when I switched to acting like a normal survivor ๐Ÿ˜…

    she was v good as well, hope to see her again

    I've actually played against them before when they was learning nurse super proud they got to rank 1 and they were so cool with our memes as well. Yet again thank you so much for supporting us means alot.

    Still no Michaels!! Had 3 moris tho lol loving it ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’–

  • I think most Killers would never meme with a dirty Laurie player.

  • @Darkskies said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1720362#Comment_1720362

    I've actually played against them before when they was learning nurse super proud they got to rank 1 and they were so cool with our memes as well. Yet again thank you so much for supporting us means alot.

    Still no Michaels!! Had 3 moris tho lol loving it ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’–

    I got a mori from that legion in the basement right after you died, it was a yellow one too so extra spicy

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    I think most Killers would never meme with a dirty Laurie player.

    We ain't even running any decent perks tho non meta stuff like that isn't leveled up but totally understand the hostility tho they did bring dstrike upon us but we refuse to use that perk as two players that play killer 85% of the time.

    ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ

  • @Aneurysm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1720451#Comment_1720451

    I got a mori from that legion in the basement right after you died, it was a yellow one too so extra spicy

    We finally got a Micheal!! No tombstone but we will take it wasn't impressed by us but hey mission done Halloween is done now to jump on Micheal and scare so people bwaahhaa!!

  • I played Laurie all day. Only had a couple Mikeys. ๐Ÿ˜” Pretty much been nonstop Doctors.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    That console nurse seemed very confused, I could sense the relief when I switched to acting like a normal survivor ๐Ÿ˜…

    she was v good as well, hope to see her again


    Yeah I just played against a nurse, im on ps4. Nurse was good one minute, then pretty meh the next. 3 games so far;

    1. Nurse / Temple - Escaped

    2. LeatherF / Storehouse / Killed going for late save

    3. Hag / Coal House/ Escaped

  • @bm33 said:

    I played Laurie all day. Only had a couple Mikeys. ๐Ÿ˜” Pretty much been nonstop Doctors.

    Aww hopefully I bump into you in the fog

    Untitled Image

    Edit to say :please don't stab me ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’–

  • All Iโ€™ve played today pretty much is Myers.